three

Roseanne Park

Sometimes some people ask me if I want to discover and meet more people but I never really had time to think about it, the people around me just basically are the people who I am with for the rest of my life and also known as my friends. I don't really want to meet new people since I want the people I've known before be at my side all the time, but it doesn't work that way everytime.

Chaeyoung was sitting on her couch and scrolling through her phone.

"Rosie I'm going to work today, stay home alright? But you can go wherever you want. Just text me."
Today, 8:30pm

It was from her older sister, Alice and she stood up and remembered something after reading the text.

The book, Chaeyoung left her book at the nearby cafe yesterday and the girl she just met brought the book home so that she could return it to her. A few minutes later Rosé texted Lisa to ask her if the could meet a little bit earlier, Lisa replied yes.

Kim Jisoo

that name appeared on rosie's phone while it was ringing.

"Jisoo unnie?" Rosie said as she was holding her phone to her ear.

"Chaeyoung? This is Chaeyoung right?" The girl said with a sweet voice.

"Yes, It's me Chaeyoung from high school!" Rosé said excitingly.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were close friends since high school but since Rosé moved to Australia, she lost contact with her and never had time to talk with Jisoo.

"Ah! yes I remember now, how have you been?" "It's been a long time since we talked to eachother." She added.

"I thought you forgot about me already!" Chaeyoung said.

"Of course not!" Jisoo said before she chuckled.

"By the way, I heard you got back to Seoul a few days later... Do you want to hangout?." Jisoo asked.

"Of course I'd love to, by the way. Where did you get the news from?" Rosé asked.

"From Lisa, you know her right? She's my friend too, I saw the book you left at the cafe and Lisa told me everything." Jisoo said as a smile grew on her face while telling Rosé about it.

The two of them talked for awhile until Jisoo suddenly changed the topic.

"By the way, we have a party at the nearby beach later. Do you want to join? It will be fun, I promise." Jisoo said

"Oh, sure. But who did you invite?" Rosé asked out of curiosity.

"I invited Lisa and another friend of mine." "I'm sure you guys will get along!" Jisoo replied.

"Ok then, I'm coming!" "Wait unnie, I'll talk to you later... I have to eat lunch first, see you later I guess." Rosé said as she ended the call.

An hour later, Rosé finished eating lunch and she went to her room to brush her hair and to take a shower.

She played some music as the water streamed down her feet and she applied conditioner on her hair as the bubbles from the soap went down in the water. A few minutes later after taking a shower Rosé received a text from an unknown number

I'll see you tonight!!
Today 4:57 pm

She was creeped as hell and she even lost her mind when she read that text. She never got a text from an unknown number and as creepy as that.