twenty six

I don't want to get hurt knowing that I'm the only one.

• • •

"you like him, don't you?"

"don't worry I won't tell him" jinhwan said assuring the girl to trust him.

"I don't know, okay?"

"I'm not sure if im ready to love again." she added.

silence was occupied in the car and jinhwan began to speak.

"I'm sure he feels the same way, somehow." he said, causing the girl to cover her face in embarrassment.

"let's go shall we?" she said.

"okay" jinhwan replied with a smile on his face.

the engine started and the car started moving.

they took some turns around the empty dark streets.

"thanks for driving me home." rosé said.

"you're welcome, it's nothing."

"you should thank him instead." he added.

a few minutes later, they arrived at her house and he dropped her off.

rosie went down the car and stepped inside her apartment.

she bid her goodbyes to him before she got off the car.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   
       *:・゚ ✧・゚✧
✧・゚:✧・゚:*  
   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚:✧・゚:*
   *:・゚✧*゚✧

the next day

chaeyoung woke up and stood from her bed. she opened the curtains near the nightstand and wiped her eyes to wake herself up.

she took a few steps to reach the bathroom and washed up for a bit.

she noticed the clock at the top of her desk,

10:35am

she realized that she woke up quite late than usual, so she went to the kitchen to get some food.

she made herself a sandwich since she was still tired of yesterday.

the girl sat on the couch and looked into her phone. she noticed that the boy didn't text her, which was unusual.

she thought that he might still be sleeping that time and placed her phone down on the couch.

rosé felt worried, she denied it every time but this time she felt like her world was boring without him.

she would start her day off, looking at the texts the boy left or even staring at the pictures he would send.

it was different.

an hour later

"chaeyoung-ah" the girl said causing rosé to hum in response.

"are you okay?" jisoo said as she was sitting on top of the chair beside the kitchen island.

rosé laid her head back against the wall and replied.

"I don't know unnie, he haven't texted me all day." she said.

"oh, come on rosie"

"I'm sure he's just busy accompanying her sister or something, don't worry too much" jisoo replied.

"but the day is about to end, he still hasn't sent me a single text." rosie said causing the girl to chuckle.

"why? what's funny?" she asked.

"uh, are you sure you don't like him?" jisoo said.

"I-" rosé was talking but then a notification popped up on her phone which made her stop.

"do you?" jisoo repeated.

"wait, I gotta go unnie" rosé said as she rushed out of the door.

rosé hurriedly pressed the button on the elevator and quickly went in to go to the lobby.

she went out of the lobby in a hurry and hailed a taxi outside.

what's happening?

a/n: helloo, sorry for the lack of updates lately!! im seeing blackpink in 2 days and im sooo excited, they will have a exclusive event here in our country and i just got tickets aaaah😭 I thought of sharing it with y'all so yeah :))

please look forward to the following chapters!♡

ㅡ c (릭스)