five

Roseanne Park

"I was stumbling, looking at the dark with an empty heart."

       "i miss you so much,
please come back."

♡.

few minutes later Jisoo came back to their table and served their drinks one by one.

"Did anyone of you order alcohol?" Lisa asked as she looked at the table full of drinks.

"Nobody did, don't worry Lisa." Jennie said while she chuckled.

Everyone took a sip from their drink and Lisa suddenly brought up a topic.

"Have you guys ever fell inlove with the wrong person?" She said as her eyes glanced at each one of them.

"Why so sudden, Lisa?" Chaeyoung said with a nervous laugh.

"Nothing, I was just curious." Lisa said as the mood became a little bit down because of the sudden question.

"Well... since we're all here I think we should talk about some things about our life, right?" Jennie said as she looked down playing with her fingers.

Silence filled the place and suddenly sad music started playing while the four of them were sitting down next to eachother.

"Actually I did." Rosé said all of the sudden without hesitation.

"Really? tell us about it." Jennie said curiously while looking at Rosé.

Chaeyoung began to look down and started talking about her lover in the past.

"We were happy together, we spent our time being with eachother and all." Rosé said as her eyes looked watery and seemed like she was about to cry.

"He was the person I trusted so much and I guess because of that I relied too much on him, which was so wrong." Chaeyoung continued.

"We were supposed to achieve our dreams together and spend our time being with eachother but now all of those dreams are shattered and left in the past." Chaeyoung said.

She was telling her stories during her past to them but suddenly she stopped when she glanced at the side. She saw something that catched her attention but the person went away immediately, she felt like she was connected to that person and her heart started to beat faster as she tried to look further to see who it was but she never saw the face.

"Rosé, are you okay?" Jisoo said as she tried to look for what she was staring at.

"Rosé is there something bothering you?" Jennie said.

"Oh, nothing" Rosé said as she went back to her senses.

"Sorry girls but I don't think I can continue anymore." She said as her voice sounded like she was suffocating.

"Isn't love like a swing? The higher you swing, the harder to stop."