thirty

third person pov

august 20, 2017

"oh, you're awake" alice said, looking at the younger girl who was sitting down on the bed.

"unnie?"

"why am I here?" chaeyoung said.

alice looked up at her and explained,

"you got into an accident yesterday and I think you should rest for now" alice said.

"an accident? I don't remember an-" rosé was about to finish her sentence but someone knocked on the door.

"who is it?"

the door opened and the nurse appeared.

"someone left a gift for the patient ma'am" the nurse said.

"a gift? I don't think we're supposed to be accepting gifts, you might be mistaken." alice said.

"it says the patient's room number ma'am. im sure its for her." the nurse replied.

alice took a glance at the flowers and she saw the familiar handwriting.

"who was it from?" alice said.

"a young man asked me to give it to them, they didn't leave a name."

the next day

the next day...

"rosé, pack your stuff we're going somewhere." alice said.

"where?" she asked.

"don't ask, i'll tell you later." she said as she stepped out of her room.

rosé started packing and she saw this small notebook inside her stuff.

my diary

it said, she took the notebook and packed in inside her bag. she used it ever since she found it, there was already a few notes but the ink got smudged so it was hard to figure out what was written on it.

• • •

5 hours later

the both of them went to the airport, they head to get some snacks before even getting inside the plane and went back afterwards

rosé asked her sister again,

"unnie, where are we going?" she said.

"we're going back home, rosie. back to Australia." alice replied.