Again?

(Tae's POV)

"If you believe in me, jump" I sighed as I realised I was about to jump off an eight story building with someone, a stranger I barely met 15 minutes ago...

The cold air scratched the surface of my skin. The only light supply was the moonlight as it twitched on the raindrops which fell through the dying, wretched and thorny leaves next to me. Each one surreptitiously pricking me as I walked through the narrow alleyway.

I was now at the NO-GO zone, an old building that was never finished as there was a fire there whilst its reconstruction – everything and everyone there was left to die the building, the people who started the fire, and the construction workers all were never spoken about again. Everyone knew the rules: don't go there; it's haunted by those people. However something drew me to the building, the adrenaline rush I felt whilst walking through it or- there you go. I felt it. Eyes: eyes were on me. Quickly I turned around and saw it. Him. This was the first time I ever caught a glimpse of him and I was going to remember it forever. I always knew it was his stare but whenever I turned to see no one was there.

He had a strong face: it was symmetrical like someone had taken scissors and a piece of paper and cut it out. He had almost perfect features like is eyes. The chocolatey colour luring you in to then see the red bloodthirsty tinge in the upper left corner of them both. And his perfidious smirk when looking at my startled expression, made me swallow: dryly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Oooh Who could that be lol 😂🤣❤💜Please show this book some lovve here is a thing I drew its on my instagram too! (low key shameless self promotion)

__________________________________________________________________________________________Oooh Who could that be lol 😂🤣❤💜Please show this book some lovve here is a thing I drew its on my instagram too! (low key shameless self promotion)