moved on. (a)

ANGST. ANGST. ANGST.  :C 

happy ending, option 1 or option 2 your choice.
i can make option 1 a better ending later :)

Kim Taehyung. A bubbly boy, who loved his boyfriend unconditionally.

Jeon Jeongguk. A grunge kid, who thought his boyfriend was embarrassing.

Park Jimin. A loyal friend, who realised his best friend deserved better.

Jung Eun-ji. A toxic girl, who contributed to the break up of a relationship not worth saving.

Park Hyungsik, A guy who showed up when it was needed most. 

___

jjk pov.

It's my fault, I look at him now. I see all the love, all the beauty in him. And then I nearly forget that I broke him. I. Broke. Him. Because I was too pathetic to realise what I had until it was gone..

I thought he was embarrassing?! I'm ashamed, he was meant to be just a toy. I only dated him because Yugyeom and I made a bet. I was meant to make the fucker fall in love with me and then drop him, to make him feel stupid. To make him feel like Yugyeom did when he got turned down for that one night stand.

A stupid one night stand caused all this? Just because my- because Taehyung didn't want to fuck my best friend I put him through all this? Why am I even friends with Yugyeom?! I can't get mad. I don't deserve that. After all, I was the one who did all that to him. That was never a part of the plan, it was always just drop him and go.

I saw his heart shatter and all I could say was .. "Tae"

ººº 

1 week earlier.

Yugyeom, Mingyu and Jeongguk were all sitting at a cafeteria table messing around. 

"Gguk how the fuck do you deal with him? He seems like a whiny bitch." Yugyeom asked snorting, earning a wack from Mingyu.

"Don't say that shit, dickhead. And Gguk maybe break up with him now, don't break his heart too much." Mingyu said clearly concerned.

"First Yug, i don't even know, he honestly makes me wanna gag. He's so fucking clingy and it's so annoying. And secondly Gyu, playing with him is fun." He said and him and Yug laughed some more when they spotted a clumsy Taehyung walking over there way.

"Well we gotta go ur dumb boyfriend is here" Yugyeom said before earning a smack from Mingyu who hugged Tae before they left.

"Hi Ggu!!" Taehyung said smiling before clumsily rushing to the other with brownies.

"Hi Tae" Jeongguk said with a fake smile. He looked around, and saw people gathering so he grabbed Tae's wrist before going into an empty classroom.

"Happy 6 month anniversary Ggukie!" Tae said handing him the brownies, shit. It was their anniversary and jeongguk totally forgot, he didn't even care.

"Thank you so much baby, I'm sorry but I don't have anything for you today, what about if we go out on Friday? I'll pay." Jeongguk said unaffected but the other gave him a broken smile, Jimin said that was exactly what would happen, and it did. Jeongguk is just going to take him to the same old place and end up "forgetting his money" like always, and never pay him back. 

"Ahh, sure thing, Jeonggukie. I cant wait" He said softly smiling at the others face who had uninterested written all over it. To be honest, he just wanted to be away from Jeon as much as he could right now, so as soon as the bell rang jeongguk walked off and he bolted. Not even caring where on earth he was going, so imagine his surprise when he collides into Park Hyungsik, his best friends hOT older brother.