🔞⚠️ like i-

loud, loud music was playing.. 

[present time 8:30, 20 minutes till Jackson's party starts]

you see, taehyung the sassy little piece of work he was - loved dancing, along with cross-dressing and wearing make-up. if you wanted he could even be your favourite camboy, he loved the thrill of adrenaline he''d get when he did something naughty.. yes, naughty. you see as much as he loved doing all these things, his boyfriend - jeongguk - was never ecstatic about it happening outside of the house.. (which often happened, just jeon didn't know it did yet?)

anygays, tae literally begged jeongguk to go to the club today [also before my hoes get mad tae is very a lightweight drinker and always drinks way over his capacity do gguk never wants him to get intoxicated, good boyfie ok] but when he finally agreed to it after finding out it was jimin, tae's trusted friend, who invited him to the party, he realised it would just be rude not to go, and all he was worried about was jimin's new friends hoseok and yoongi - who whenever in contact with tae, looked at him like a piece of meat, ready to be devoured - that was all to worry about for now but little did jeon know - bogum, his rival was going to be there.

[8:45, 5 minutes till the party starts]

tae put on fishnet tights, a tartan skirt and a cropped sweater. and curled his hair slightly. He looked at himself in the mirror before roughing up all of his curls a bit, he put basic make-up on not a full face nor a cool new thing, he just was not wanting to push all of gguks buttons.

"babe! are you done yet?!" tae heard his boyfriends paranoid voice.

"yes ggukie!! i'll be right down don't worry" tae ssaid innocently, wanting to calm his clearly stressed boyfriend.

he rushed downstairs to be meeted with gguk looking at him hungrily, tae internally smirked he was going to get wREcked tonighttt, "let's go ggukie~ at this rate we are going to be soo late!" tae squealed wanting his boyfriend to get him to this party.

"oh, shit. you're right babyboy, lets go" jeongguk said only realising he wasn't the only guy seeing his boyfriend looking like that, at the party gates. fuck

(tae)

(gguk)

(gguk)