Hoodie boy. (a)

au:: Soulmates exist You have a padlock on your wrist until it gets shattered or locked// If you get ink/paint on yourself it will show up on your soulmate as well. Jeongguk is a photography major and Taehyung is an art major, they went to high school together. 

"Hey Kim." Jeongguk said pushing the boy into his locker door. 

"...."

"Someone oughta teach you some manners. You should reply when spoken to."

"Speaking of manners Jeon, perhaps don't shove someone into a sharp metal door." He started earning a look from Jeongguk that was almost like a kicked puppy. "And then expect them to want to talk to someone who had just as much modesty as they have brains, so evidently - none."

"Someone got a mouth on em don't they?"

"I would hope so, otherwise I wouldn't perform at least five basic human functions." Taehyung sighed "Plus just realised? jee it has been so long of your obsession with me Jeon thought you were more observant then that."

Jeongguk's expression turned into a scowl. "Five? also get down from that high horse Kim, there is no obsession here."

"Eating, Drinking, Breathing, Talking and Sucking dick. Not on any high horse darling, two years, everyday. Those are both plural, either you have an obsession or we are friends."

"Aw princess you counting the days we spend together now?"

"No honey, just commemorating the days we don't."

"Not too many I guess sugar?"

"No, but soon it will be. No worries." Taehyung said earning a menacing glare from the other.

"Cutter."

"Miscreant." Taehyung finished before departing, Jeongguk was left in a state.

Jeon Jeongguk a bully who writes random shit on his arms to remember things. He's bullied many people, but focused on Kim Taehyung when he started wearing hoodies a while back concluding he has scars to cover. What better a victim?

Kim Taehyung a kid who started wearing long sleeved hoodies a little more than two years ago. He gets bullied by the same one guy - and honestly he's tired of not talking back. Still has a good friendship group though.

.

No one leaves Jeon Jeongguk speechless. 

No one leaves with the last blow. 

Kim Taehyung was asking for what comes next.

.

"I don't get why you don't just cruelly unleash on the contemptible shit. You're sadistic side would revel in his regret"

"But his masochistic side would want to be in his place." Yoongi snorted

"Both of you can shut the fuck up please." Taehyung snapped at Jimin an Yoongi, "I just have one more day to get to get the hell out of this university they'll grade my shit and send in an email, and I'll never see his pathetic face ever again"

"Speaking of uni, how is your semester going?"

"Ehhh I just finished my end piece, you know the one of the sunset and field of faded flowers? but something is missing. I just don't know what."

"Ugh you sound like such an art student."

"You asked assface. How's your semester going Yoongi?"

"Good, I made friends with a certain Kim Namjoon. And I hope you find what you need for your piece,"

"That's great, us creative students should stick together."