18+ EhehEH photoshoot

honestly frEak my life. i had such a good thing going with someone ,, and then i had to go and unload something to them after they asked why we couldn't call .. they replied with "oh" and i knew i fuckEd up ,, welp that probably the end of that lovely thing . reminder to self: never talk to anyone about your life ,, they'll just leave. EDIT IT WAS JUST BC OF THHE SLOW CONNECTION!! THEY WERE SO NICE GUYS IM ALL LOVEY AND ITS BAD. also play the song when you see

jeon jungkook, kim taehyung, min yoongi, kim seokjin and jung hoseok are youtubers. and honestly - tEaM tEn who? - hYpE hOusE who? - sWay hoUse who? we only know - the jmk house. AYYYEEE. all of them are in relationships, jin has been with someone for around a year and a half yoongi and hoseok started dating 9 months ago and taehyung and jeongguk are just claimed by one another practically.

anYway they all are known for separate things their "talents" if you wish
❀ jjk - the ultimate video-gamer
❀ kth - the living Aphrodite
❀ myg - the rapping god
❀ ksj - the cooking comedian
❀ jhs - the dance crackhead

and basically yoongi is friends with this guy called namjoon (jins boyfriend) who is like a producing god and right now they are making new music and namjoons one of his closest friends are staying with him, also known as park jimin, millionaire model. anyway yoongi - wanting to take full advantage of the situation thought it would be easist to just dm jimin.

swaggysuga
hey! this is yoongi, namjoons friend.

mochimin
oh, hello?

swaggysuga
basically namjoon's coming round (with you apparently?) today and i was just thinking maybe you do some modelling with someone from the house?

mochimin
uhm.. well i'm not too sure

swaggysuga
his name is kim taehyung [insert picture] it only a quick photoshoot to pass time?

mochimin
holy christmas elves. yes. i mean whats the harm?

swaggysuga
okay thats great! how much money would you need sent :) 

mochimin
for a photo with him i don't need anything

"okey.. lets leave that there" yoongi drifted off. his eyes widened. 'if hes a flirt jeongguk wont let tae do it. sHiT.'  he sighed before remembering he was in charge of the timetable today 'oh. ill just add it to taes timetable and pretend its been there for like ever?'  

sWOoSH

[m/n] did you like my sound eFfEct >:)

it sent. to everyone. no complaints. no complaints and 
5
4
3
2

"whAt tHE fUck. YoONGI HYUNG TAE DOESN'T HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT WITH ANY OF US TODAY? I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING OF THE SORT" jungkook sCreamed as he ran down the stairs. tae followed behind un-noticed.

"you're right" yoongi sighed as he got up from the couch, "it's not with any of us, its with park jimin, you dumbass" he said as he booped jungkooks nose whilst making his way to the kitchen.

realisation. the hard hit of it, kicked jungkook in the face. extremely hard. park jimin is tae's idol. 'fuck shit balls. he cant come. aSjAsd. its fine, tae's mine.'  he took a deep breath "i'm not sur-"

"that's fucking amazing yoongi. oh my god thank you so much!" tae said bouncing happily. he hugged yoongi - who honestly loved taes hugs - warmly before placing a kiss on his head " i love you. i love you . i love you " tae literally was fake crying, it was chaotic. but it was taehyung.