Fun

I heard a noise. A scratching noise; yet it was neither him nor me. Fear. The cold utter dread surrounded me. I glanced at his hands, they were gentle yet they made me feel uneasy. At first they were white almost dead like but in a blink of an eye they transformed back to their perfect form. As I continued to search his hands I saw his nails, they were sharp and serpentine, it looked like they were freshly trimmed so that they could do some damage. I looked away.

He walked towards me; every step my heart beat more slowly. At first, his footsteps were limped though by the third they were hard and firm to the point where they echoed around the dilapidated building.Suddenly he was there. Next to me. I had nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. His heated breath went down my neck. Trying to repress a shudder; I closed my eyes. When my face went numb. I couldn't feel heat anywhere I felt cold raindrops shower my skin and suddenly stop. I heard multiple voices shrieking 'don't go' and 'stay' so I opened my eyes; well actually it was once I heard my mother's voice. I hadn't heard her voice in years: well not since the accident, at least.

There I was, on top of an eight story building site. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. the voices stopped however I was pained by the utter silence. When I heard his voice, it was soft and kind, almost too kind, "Do you believe in me?" he asked, slowly I nodded "If you believe in me, jump" I sighed as I realised I was about to jump off an eight story building with someone, a stranger I barely met 15 minutes ago, however I didn't care that his voice was too kind or that he was a stranger I just wanted some enjoyment, some fun..

-❧❦☙-

fin 💜💜💜🤞