Good Morning!

Bonnie wakes up from his great slumber with the birds singing from their window. He was gonna get out of bed when he felt the weight that pulls him back to bed. He turned around to face his loving partner, Freddy in an adorable slumber, hugging Bonnie's body being the weight that keeps him from getting up. The purple bunny chuckled and lightly patted the cheek of his loved one. "Freddy...Freeeddy~~" Bonnie calls softly, trying to wake him up. "Wake up silly!" 

The tired bear, being half-asleep, mumbled random words in his sleep. "I..won't stop..giving you bread.." He mumbles as Bonnie giggled and kissed his loved one's nose. "Wake up, love. It's time for breakfast." He says, attempting to wake him up again. The bear finally opened his eyes slowly as the bunny watches him. "..Before you do that, brush your teeth first." Freddy chuckled as Bonnie flushed in embarrassment and shoved his pillow over his lover's face. 

Bonnie, finally freed from his lover's grasp, got out of bed and yawned. He stretched out his arms and went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. After that, he went straight to the kitchen downstairs to make breakfast. He stopped for a moment and remembered that it was their 3rd anniversary today, April 20th. "Oh! Then maybe it's perfect for me to cook Freddy's favorite breakfast today!" He says, placing flour, eggs, butter, milk and maple syrup. "Pancakes!"

During Bonnie's process of cooking pancakes, he brewed a couple cups of hot chocolate for the both of them since they blend well with the pancakes. Freddy comes down from their room, still looking tired and sits down near the window. "Good Morning, Bon!" he smiles at his happily working chef as he smiles back. Freddy smelled the aroma of the room as he smelled his favorite scent of the morning. "It smells good! What's cookin' good lookin'?" He drools.

"Can you guess what I'm cooking?" He chuckled as he flipped a pancake over while smiling at Freddy. "You're making pancakes?! Hohoho, today's a great day!" He cheers, licking his lips. Bonnie chuckled and continued cooking. Freddy yawned and looked at his talented lover. He blushed at the thought of what's going to happen later, knowing it's their 3rd anniversary later. He's nervous, but he's ready. While Freddy is spacing out, Bonnie saw his lover staring at him. He blushed at how sexy he looked as Freddy stopped with his thoughts. "Freddy, If you keep staring at me like that, I'll end up eating you instead." Bonnie says, looking the other direction with a flushed expression. Freddy blushed red and looked away. "Sorry, Sorry! It's just that.. You're looking like a snack. I think I might end up craving for you instead." Freddy flirts back as he grinned at the blushing bunny. 

"Well let's not waste the effort I made this morning! Breakfast is served!" He cheered as he serves the plates of equally stacked pancakes along with the two cups of hot chocolate. Bonnie turned on the radio, and sat down with his boyfriend. They both listened to the radio as they eat pancakes.

'Oh! We almost forgot to announce that there will be fireworks occurring later in the evening!'

"Ooh! Fireworks! Let's go to the carnival later to see it above the Ferris wheel!" Freddy suggested, as he take another bite of a pancake. "Good idea! We could also bring the gang later!" Bonnie adds, as he folded a pancake before taking a bite. "Sure! The more, the merrier. Although I want us to be alone on the Ferris wheel. I want it to be romantic for us." Freddy grinned as Bonnie agreed.

They both finished eating their pancakes, all is left now is their cup of hot chocolate. Freddy raised his hot cup of chocolate and took a sip. While listening to the radio, with the morning sunshine lights the room, it all felt so nostalgic for them both. Bonnie watched his boyfriend listen to the calming music of the radio while they both drink their chocolate. Freddy still looks like he wants to sleep, and with the ambiance of the room, Freddy yawned out while Bonnie stares at him cutely.

 Freddy still looks like he wants to sleep, and with the ambiance of the room, Freddy yawned out while Bonnie stares at him cutely

"Do you wanna go back to sleep after breakfast?" Bonnie teased as he laughed. "Nah, I'm good. Plus we'll need to head out later because I need to... pick something up from someone." Freddy tells, not wanting to tell his plan. "Oh okay then! It's a date that I'll look forward to later!" Bonnie smiles and stands up to put the dishes away. When he arrived on the sink, Freddy called his name. "Yeah?"

"Happy Anniversary, Hun." They both smiled at each other, knowing their partner remembered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know i haven't been writing since 5 months--

HEAR ME OUT IM GONNA EXPLAIN SMTH TO YALLS

SO YALL KNOW I WAS DOING THIS COMIC THING RIGHT

i drew the pages as sketches so that i wouldn't lose track of the idea i had and kept them on a separate folder on my pc

My pc was running low on storage so i had to delete the old art folder, consisted of lotsa old unfinished wips, sketches, doodles old art you name it sksksks. It was surprisingly large enough to permanently delete from my pc

tHEN MY DUMBASS DIDNT REALIZE THAT THE FOLDER WITH THE SKETCHES WAS WITHIN THE OLD ART FOLDER

EVERYTHING WAS PERMANENTLY DELETED

INCLUDING

THOSE

S K E T C H E S

i wan death.

I feel like cancelling tbh but im gonna try starting over first.

::::::))))) goodnight