f o u r

Unconsciousness

*Jordyns POV*

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I look over at the clock. 2:00am? I look at Corbyn and he is almost in tears. "Corbs? What wrong?"

'Bad dream'

"Awe Corbyn."

I pull him into me. He lays us both down and buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here. It was just a dream. Nothing bad will happen. I promise. You're safe."

*Corbyns POV*

Jordyn and I were watching Netflix and eating food. Just having a normal day. I was sitting and she was laying down with her legs over top of mine. All of the sudden the door breaks down and in walks my dad. He comes straight over and hits me. "What the hell?" Is all I hear Jordyn say before she hits the ground. I get up and punch him square in the face. He then pulls out a gun. I squeeze my eyes shut before I'm pushed out of the way and onto the floor. BANG. Next thing I know, my dads running, and Jordyn is back on the floor with has a hole in the middle of her chest.

Then I wake up. She's safe and asleep next to me. I wanted so bad just to hold her. I tried my best not to wake her up. I didn't want her to see me crying. It didn't work. She woke up and held me as I just cried into her. She soon calmed me until I drifted back into unconsciousness.