BTS - Bangtan boys

Something catches my attention, when this big building at my front lighten up as it open the lights around it.

It was so amazing :) "Big Hit Entertainment?" .. and I just realized--

"BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT ?"

Really? It is one of the entertainment holding big artist in korea right? Obviously theres an artist inside this building perhaps, I looked up unto the top of the building where is the ninth floor.

Suddenly a van from the parking area right down the building comes out. And that car went in my front and it lowers the window mirror down,

"Ju.. jung.. jungkook? Jungkook oppa?" He is my ultimate bias in BTS, oh ghad! He is really handsome and cute.

"Ne," he answered with smiling face

"*Its very cold outside, are you waiting for someone?*" I was freezed. I cant talk. I cant move. I dont know what to do. I cant understand him. Its just like Sehun is in front of me.

What if it is SEHUN seriously? I might get collapse, I think so.

I was just staring at him, still no words are coming out from my mouth. I'm lost and lack of ideas to tell.

He laughs. They laugh. At me?

I see Jimin oppa tease Jungkook and laugh hardly -.- ahh whats wrong with him?

"Here, get this, your jacket is not enough to avoid the coldness, you might get cold and chill onto your body" Rap Monster oppa give me a thick and with fur sweater. This is much better. Why he spoke in english? Ahh maybe he noticed that I don't really look like korean because of my looks .. you know! American+Korean+Filipina= Pretty me :)

"Ahh uhm kamsahamnida, thank you Oppa" I bowed my head and they also did the same thing

"You know me? You know BTS?"

"Ofcourse, Bts is really popular, Rap Mon oppa*point to rap mon*, Jin *point to him too*, Jimin, J-hope, Suga, V, and .. and Ju.. jungkook" they all smile.

"*Boys, we need to go!*" a girl said I think she is the manager.

"Annyeong!" They wave all their hands gladly.

"Bye BTS, Cheoeum boepgesseumnida. (nice to meet you)" I wave too as their car departed.

But suddenly they stop. And??

Suga's head appear and he shouted

"That sweater is from your Jungkook oppa!" Then they finally go.

Omo! Im blushing! I feel im the luckiest girl in Earth. Is it true? Is this really happening? I pinched and slapped my face.. Ouch! Its true!

I wear my "SWEATER FROM JUNGKOOK", its just like he is hugging me.. Haha! Assuming!

"Ow" my wallet fell on the ground.

I knew it "Dont worry Sehunnie, its just a sweater, your still the one in my--" i point my heart.

IM REALLY REALLY HAPPY!!

Even im.. im still lost, but then something good still happened. Its the DESTINY who wants me to meet BTS.

But -- this happines is just for a minute, for a while. *bitter smile*

Aissh.. I need to accept this --

I will sleep here in bench, in the street. Poor me!