7 cookies

(Narrator's POV)

"*Anika dear, Its already 6:30 pm, hurry and Jungkook maybe waiting for you!*" Anika's grandma shouted on the second floor. She is aware that Anika will be having her date with Jungkook tonight at 7pm.

"*Yes Grandma! Im almost finished!*" Anika shouted back as an answer

"*Arrasseo!*" Her grandma replied

Anika clipped the last clipped she pin to her braided hair. She is wearing a a simple fitted white dress and a doll shoes. She braided her hair herself and put a lip balm just a little. She didnt put any makeup on. As she finished herself everything she twisted the door knob and pull it.

She hurriedly went down the ground floor of their house and Kissed her Grandma and bid to her

"*Grandma I need to go, call me if you needed and I promise I will arrive home early*" She bid

"*Okay, take care*"

She just ride a taxi because she is wearing a formal wear that she is not used to it.

As she reached the place where they agreed she quickly payed the bill and get down the taxi.

She is now inside the 63 building, one of the famous building and place in Korea.

They will meet on the lobby so as she saw Jungkook's back she walk towards him. He is standing while his hand is on his pocket. He is wearing a formal wear too. His hair is well fixed.

As Anika reached Jungkook she cover Jungkook's eyes from his back.

"*Is this my gorgeous, pretty beautiful, wonderful girlfriend?*" Jungkook said as he remove Anika's hand from his eyes and turn around to meet Anika's face.

"*Are you ready for our 35th Date baby girl?*" Jungkook asked her

"*Ohh, jinja? You really counting it huh?*" She replied

"*Let's go now my jagiya*" Jungkook put his hand on his waist and Anika hook her hand to Jungkook's arm and they started to walk inside the elevator to get up to 63rd floor. The two of them are the only people inside the elevator.

When they reached the 63rd flr. already Jungkook let Anika to get down the elevator first and Anika was surprised when Jungkook left on the elevator.

Jungkook immediately close the elevator and leave Anika alone on the 63rd flr.

"*Kookie-ah, dont fool around!*" Anika said while trying to open the elevator but she failed.

She try to used the stairs but it was close. She go around the place and see the true beauty given by the tower.

She enjoyed that she even forgot that she's alone on that floor.

Something caught her attention there's a jar, a jar full of cookies. That jar is placed above the table in the center of the mini flatform. So as curiousity bother her, she go near of the jar.

She scanned it and when she feeled it safe. She pick the paper under the jar and read the note written on it.

"*Break the cookies in to two and get the gift inside of each cookies*" so as what on the paper written she followed it.

She open the jar and pick the first cookie and break it

~> "*When im with you my confused mind gets brightened*"

She feel blushed as she read it. Now she knows that its Jungkook's plan.

She pick the second cookie and break it in the middle again

~> "*A day without you is like a thousand years babe*" again she giggled

~> "*Like the dazzling light of the shooting star, you transform my dreams and wishes into reality. You are the most beautiful sight in my ordinary life*" she bite her lips because she really now blushing on love

~> "*Forever is a long time but i wouldn’t mind spending it by your side*" another smile plastered on her face

~> "*You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.*"

~> "*Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life*"

And then she pick the 7th cookie, the last one cookie left inside the jar and the last message is

~> "*I will love you until I die*"

All those seven messages made her cry and ofcourse made her smile.

The dark place a while ago brightened up as the screens around opened and play a video.

It's Anika and Jungkook's pictures that merge into one presentation. Those pictures are the memories they shared on almost a year ..

Anika just keep on watching the slides it addeds her tears to roll down more.

Suddenly a spot light opened and pointed it on the elevator.

EXO comes out from the Elevator while holding roses each of them and singing XOXO.

Anika was very confused about everything, still she dont know what's happening.

X.O.X.O -EXO

"Xoxo xoxo xoxo yeah

Salmyeosi immatchun xneun kiss Donggeurake aneun oneun hug Hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh

Haruharu mollae sseun pyeonji Geureoke kkeuteumage jeogeotji Geuraebwatja jun jeok eobtjiman ah~

Geurae yosae neon eottae byeoril eobseosseo Cham ppeonhan maldeulman meorissogeul seuchyeo Sasil nae mameun gipeo deeper than the sea Kkok hago sipdeon mal geugeon be with me

Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon (nae kkumsok) Pareul beollyeo ttatteutan (nae pumsok) Neoreul xoxo pume ana xoxo Jomajoma ganjeolhan (geumankeum) Nege daheul deutan (geu immatchum) Neoreul xoxo maeil kkume xoxo

Give me xoxo L. O. V. E Youre my xoxo L. O. V. E

Nawa isseul ttae neon pyeonanhae Sido ttaedo eobsi jangnanhae Hayan useum useul ttaemada ah~

Geureon ne maeumeun yes or no Naege saineul jwo x or o Jaemieobseo gidarineun geon yeah

Han beon yonggi nae jeonhaejwoya halji Tubakhan songeulssi bukkeureoun pyeonji I ne geuljaro malhagin manhi bujokhae Namjadapge haengdongeul boilge

Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon (nae kkumsok) Pareul beollyeo ttatteutan (nae pumsok) Neoreul xoxo pume ana xoxo Jomajoma ganjeolhan (geumankeum) Nege daheul deutan (geu immatchum) Neoreul xoxo maeil kkume xoxo"

(To be continue)