Thorns disappeared

After I got all my requirements last Friday and had a little conversation with my Kookie .. even .. he considered Sewon first before saying 'I love you too' to me .. Im not mad at him because its part of his job.

Then the next day I have my bonding with my girlbestfriends Liezel, Trisha and Cristy ♥ we just have a picnic on Trisha's secret garden inside their mini forest at the back of their house, its not totally forest I just call it that way because there's a lot of trees and dry leafs.

And .. ahh Megan and I met and she gave me her gift she wants to give to Jimin, she was really thankful to me.

But there is something weird about Megan .. because she looks very happy and you know the looks of 'hiding something' or she 'want to tell me something'. I dont know but I really feel something weird, I just cant identify what is it.

And then the other next day, I just stay only in the house with my Family because I gonna leave them very soon. *sigh*

Choosing Kookie over my family? Ofcourse not. There is just a certain point that we need to go for our own happiness sometimes, but not it means that you backstub your own family.

"Anikaaaaaaa! Bye babes!" Liezel said while doing flying kiss

"We will miss you so much, tell Jungkook that If he dont want you anymore Im here I will accept him completely" -Trisha said as she pretending pretty .. she really is

"Dont forget us okay? Take care on your flight, tell the Pilot to drive safety, intiendes?" Cristy said as she hugs me .. together with Trisha and Liezel

"Yahh your so much Drama!" I said

"Hahahahahaha" we all laughed

"Byeeee~" I waved to them and then we get in the taxi to arrive to the Airport.

"Anika take care of yourself okay? Eat four times a day" -.-

"Daaaad! Do you want me to be fat?" He just laughed

"I Promise I will study there harder and to be a responsible girl. And I also promise to update you with my everyday lives!"

"Yes, you need to!" Mom said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

(Airport)

Until today that Im finally leaving Manila, Im still curious of why Kookie avoiding me to browse anything :3 as Im seeing people holding tablets, iPhones, cellphones, laptop, computer etc., my fingers are missing them so much.