Propose (I give it to you)

(Narrator's POV)

Anika was really surprised. She didnt expect all of this. All she knows is just a simple date that they used to before, but tonight is something special.

Each of the members of EXO gave their roses to Anika as they exchange smiles.

"*Sehunnie, did you know all about this? What's happening?*" Anika asked Sehun as he gave his rose to her but instead that Sehun will answer he just shrugged his shoulder and act like he dont know.

"*Yaaahhh Exo oppa what's hap--*" Anika was about to Asked EXO about what's going on but suddenly the elevator opens again.

And Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung suddenly comes out. Yuri was carrying a tablet and she tap skype and Anika's friend from Philippines flash out the screen.

"*Unnies, Ahh.. annyeonghasaeyo*" Anika shocked again as she saw some of the mebers of SNSD

"*Mianhamnida because other unnies are on shooting*" Tiffany explained

"*Anieyo, Gwaenchana, Thank you but what's .. what's going on?*" Anika try again to asked somebody but still she failed to get an answer.

"YAAHH!! Trixie, Liezel, Cristy why .. why youre there? Wha.. what's happening please anybody tell me?" Anika said

"Sorry friend we can't" Her friends answer

Then the elevator opened again once more.

V, Jin, J-hope, Suga, Jimin and Rap Monster comes out.
Anika dont know that there is a word printed on the back of each of their coat wearing.

On Jin's back is "ANIKA"
V's back is "WILL"
J-hope's back is "YOU"
Suga's back is "MARRY"
Jimin's back is "ME"
And on Rap Monster's back is the "?"

So as they went in front of Anika keeping theirselves infront preventing Anika to notice that there is something on their back, The hymn of BTS song PROPOSE play inside the room.

Anika can recognize that song and slowly she thought *would Jungkook will propose to me tonight? Im not prepared* she covered her mouth with her two hands look like she knows it already.

She feel palpitation as the spot light point the elevator again and she heard a man singing ..

Jungkook whose hand is on his back bacause he's holding a flower and the other hand is placed on his chest.

(Propose Lyrics)

"I give it to you
jogeum eosaek haesseotjiman ijen dajugo sipeo
I give it to you
ddaeron ulgo useojuneun naegen neoppun iran geol For you"

Jungkook gave the boquet of flowers to Anika and kiss her to her cheeks.

"noreul cheoeum bon sungan danbare neomu yeppun gyobok geumoseupman saenggakna amudedo mosga neodo ojik nalbwa"

Then Jin also join to sing because it is his part.

"nae mami wae ireonji molla na hangsang ni mosupman ddeolla naneun rideumi doego noraega doe-eo neol wihae bulleo julgae"

After Jin, V join in to sing along his part

"(Good to you) naegen neo ppunya (Good to you) naega meolli isseodo hangsang yeope isseojwo oh babe"

Then Jimin too

"(Good to you) naegen jeonbuya himdeun naeili wado nae sun jabajwo"

Then back to Jungkook, he went in front of Anika and hold her both hands and stare to her teary eyes.

"I give it to you
jogem eosaek haesseotjiman ijen dajugo sipeo
I give it to you ddaeron ulgo useojuneun naegen neoppun iran geol For you

(Good to you)
(Good to you)

For you (Good to you)
(Good to you)

Good to you"

Anika starts to cry again. Now that she knew that Jungkook will asked her for her entire life to be stable, she cant stop herself to cry and feel so happy.

She appreciate all, everything, all the efforts that Jungkook gave to her from the very beggining upto the present she knew that he can give her a better life and a happy future.

"*Kookie-ah *sobs* wha.. what's this?*" Anika asked Jungkook. Jimin get the boquet flower to Anika's hand to be clear from any blockings on their proposal.

(To be continue...)