Priceless Gift

"*Common let's take a rest now guys!*" manager B said.

They all looked very tired but then, they also looked happy.

"Anika, follow me I'll show your room" Really? I have my own room? Sounds exciting.

Ahhhhhhhhh! I have the same room with manager B coz were both girls. But different beds.

She noticed that I have something carrying on my hand. The bubble tea, ow i forgot to give it to them.

"Ahh manager B, I forgot to give this to you" I gave the Bubble tea and she accept it.

"How about that?" She is referring for the bubble tea left on the plastic.

"I'll give it to them" I used my thumb to point the direction on the next room where BTS is.

She nods and go out the room, I just follow her.

"MANAGER B~" a scream from? A beautiful girl and kiss manager B on her cheeks

"Ne, Park Se Won, Annyeonghaseyo?"

Park Se Won? As in sewon? The rumored girlfriend of jungkookie?

"*Where are they?* Mianhe *coz im late, I just finished up something, by the way where is* Jungkook?" Hmm! I cant understand all, but i heard mianhe, she saying sorry. And I also heard "jungkook" .. it leads me to become curious.

"They are inside" manager B opens the door

"Hey Guyyyys!, mianhe" she caught all the attention from the boys.

"Gwaenchana,*atleast you try to attain in the celebration*" -Rap mon

She kissed them on cheeks one by one. Hmp! Very lucky girl. I wish I could too.

"*Here guys, I bought some Pizza and cake*" I stepped backward and hide my bubble tea at my back.

The cake and pizza were looks expensive and delicious.

"Jalmokgessoomnida!" (Let's eat)

Im like invisible here because Sewon is already there, so sad. :(

"I think its a good combination if we partner it with this!" I was surprised when Manager B lift up the Bubble tea

"Bubble tea? NE!" -BTS exclaimed.

"Arrasseo! *I will buy*" she volunteer, Like duuh! She cant see? I have here! No need to buy!

"Anieyo! Anika already bought for us" Takenote, this is only for BTS!

"Jinja?" Bts said in chorus

Sewon stood up and walk closer to me and touched the bubble tea, what is she doing?

"Look! Its not look delicious anymore!, even the ice are already melted, i think it was tasteless! Its better to buy one!" Did she really say that? *smirked* she even used english language to make me pissed huh?

ANIKA, PATIENCE! Your educated! Dont loose your integrity with that kind of girl!

"Right guys?" Did she think that BTS would agree with that kind of attitude?

BTS chose to be silent.

"Actually, its not bad! Its yummy!" Manager B broke the tension.

"Taste it, sewon, here!"

"Aniyo, *Ill just buy for BTS, and that bubble tea!*" she pointed the bubble tea that I was holding

"let her drink it by herself, manager B will help her" she chuckled.

She reached over my tempered!

I cant take this anymore!

This-is-almost-OVER.

"Hey you! PARK SE WON" I emphasize her full name "FOR YOUR INFORMATION! I BOUGHT THIS BUBBLE TEAs FOR BTS & FOR MANAGER B ONLY! SO DONT YOU DARE TO JUDGE IT BECAUSE ITS NOT FOR YOU!! If you want to buy? GO AHEAD AND BUY! NO ONE STOPPING YOU!"

I saw her preventing her self to hold up her anger with me .. she start it not me!

"And who are you to talk to me that way?"

"Girls! STOP THAT!" Jimin scolded

"Im just Ye-sha A-nika! Another information Se won! IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PRICE OR EVEN THE STYLE! RATHER IT'S ABOUT THE THOUGHTS THAT COUNTS! Did you even know that? Oh why im asking it? It was too obvious, well im so----" *slapped*

I just touched my face the place where she slapped me.

"The REAL PARK SE WON comes out!" I said while grinning and staring at her badly.

"ANIKA! that's enough!" Rap mon shouted

Im sorry Rap mon Im not the kind of girl who accept all the insult without even having a revenge!

"I dont need to slap you! Coz I know that my words are slapping you right now! Pull out your mask PARK SE WON!" i smiled at her

"Mianhe for everything happened," i bowed to BTS and to Manager "Im so sorry for that Rap Mon, jimin, sorry BTS, mianhe manager.. I think its better if I walked out for a while' Someone pissing me off here" I put down the Bubble tea on the table and bowed again and walked out.

They all looked surprised, what did they think? That I wont defend my self with her? Well they are definitely wrong!

Urgh. That Se won getting me into my nerves! I just went to my room and took my camera, instead to be angry and have a wrinkles, I'll just look at the pictures here.

My lips curved into a smile, coz the one that I saw first is BTS and manager B picture, they are sleeping.

WAIT! It means I dont take EXO a picture with me?

"AAAAAAARGHHH!" I screamed on my room. Uhhh head ache! I was so overwhelm talking with them, so i forgot to take a remembrance with them. Urgh.

I arranged my hair from being ruffled.

I went near the window and lean there on the wall. I turn to next picture, I saw a Perfect face. Its Jungkookie who was sleeping with a very angelic face.

"Hahaha.. your so angelic jungkookie, you were like a gift from God, I think .. if im not obssessed or I dont know Sehun? Maybe your the one Im dying for, your the reason why Im living, and Maybe you would be my greatest ever LOVE .. *sigh* dreaming again"

I just bowed my head and think.. would I can have SEHUN for real? Or this is just for a dream?

"*deep sigh* Jungkook do you think, Sehun can Love me like the way you love Sewon?" Im talking on the camera, annoying

"Yes, I guess!" Huh? I heard a voice from my back and.. Suga oppa is there!

"Ahh anieyo, Im just talking on the camera! Hehe" I looked down.

"*smirked* its alright, Ofcourse anyone can love, also Sehun can fall inlove. Just for a right time. And I'll just correct your statement a while ago, Jungkook dont love Sewon, she's just he's friend that's all" Really? Great. I mean, I feel bad with that girl. I dont think she's fit with jungkook.

"By the way, Se won already leave you can back now in our room if you want" he smiled, ahh his eyes are so cute.

"Ahh finally" i murmured

"Huh?"

"Anieyo! Ga ja!"

When we transfer to their dorm,

"What happened? Why did you shout?" J-hope asked

"Ahh ani. Aniyo! Nothing to worry about" i smiled, and BTS nod except -- .. where is he?

"By the way, where is Jungkookie?"

"Ahh.. there" Jimin lead me to the terrace and he point outside..

"he is with Se won" geez.

(To be continue)

(ParkSewon'sChapterisNext)