Chapter 6

A few minutes after I disappeared in my room, I texted Isabelle and she came right away so now we're sitting on my bed, both desperately searching for a solution. Obviously I'm going to break up with Jax and even though I know it's the right think to do, the thought still rips my heart to shreds. 

"I have had enough of guys, relationships and love." I suddenly blurt out. Izzy laughs but I know that she understands me. She herself is probably in a relationship, with an amazing boyfriend, who isn't gay and who doesn't cheat. God I'm probably the unluckiest girl in the universe. "Wanna go watch movies and series and eat a bunch of ice cream?" she asks and in that moment she is the perfect best friend. I instantly nod and before we go downstairs we change into comfortable clothes, in my case sweatpants and a paint splattered shirt, in Isabelles case leggings and an oversize shirt with pusheen on it. We race downstairs and into the kitchen, I arrive at the fridge first so I rip open the door to the freezer and take out a pint of salty caramel for myself and a pint of cookies and cream for Izzy. I close the door but open the one for the fridge and search for something to drink. My gaze falls on champagne and wine, so I take both bottles out and bring them with me.

We sit on the couch and switch on the TV. "I want to watch vampire diaries!" I yell and snatch the remote from Isabelles and hand and go on Netflix. "We left off, season 3." Izzy says and that's what I turn on. In that moment we're just teenagers, trying to forget about a boy, and not shadowhunters.

At some point, I think at the beginning of season 4, I'm laying on my back on the couch, with my feet hanging over the edge, and I'm looking at the TV upside down, with my ice cream next to me. Izzy is laying on the floor, drooling over the Salvatore brothers, but honestly I can't judge her, I'm doing the same thing. The wine bottle is completely empty and the champagne is only half full.

"Why is Damon so fucking perfect!?" I shout and Isabelle laughs but agrees with me. 

"Honestly I would rather go with Stefan." she admits

"Why on earth would you choose Stefan over Damon?" I accusingly point my spoon at her head. "Damon is the perfect boyfriend material!"

In that moment Jace and Alec walk in, quietly talking to each other. Isabelle and I make eye contact, both thinking the same thing : they are just like the Salvatores. With that in mind, we burst out in laughter at the same time, making Jace and Alec, flinch in confusion. Before they can leave the room I yell "WAIT!"

They turn around and I continue "Stefan or Damon?" Izzy giggles and the guys just look confused, not knowing what to reply.

"You two have obviously had enough to drink." Alec says after he sees the bottles. I just laugh and Jace shakes his head grinning in amusement.

"You can go now." I say and press play, the boys see the scene where Damon and Elena are standing at the tree, and he brought her blood.

"See!" i squeal and point to the TV. "He's so caring and nice...ugh I wish I could have a guy like him!" 

"No way didn't you see Stefan and Elena hunting and him saying those nice things!" Izzy replies, shaking her head in disagreement. 

"But..." I begin "Damon is hotter!" I shout out and I hear the buys laughing behind the couch. "What you think that's funny? Hello!? Have you seen the man?!"

After a few more episodes I hear Izzy snoring and after a while, I'm knocked out cold too.

So angels this was a rather fun chapter and I want to know if you guys know vampire diaries? If not you should check it out. Sorry for typos, it's 2am, bear with me. Thanks for reading!