Chapter 8

Last time...

"YOUR MINE!" Qrow yelled as he attacked, I switched my weapon back to a blade and knocked his sword away disarming him. Suddenly Scarlet and Summer attacked together disarming me. "Well I did my best." I said with a laugh, "No you didn't, now pick it up and show everyone what you can really do!" Scarlet ordered, "You know why I cant do that!" I said, "And you know that I'm not giving you a choice." She said as she kicked me in the stomach. "S...Sis!" I said in shock, "PICK IT UP OR YOU WILL DIE HERE!" She yelled as she drew her Chaos Avenger and whipped at me, I managed to dodge, but it's sharp tip cut my right cheek. I sprinter to Crimson Tempest and once I activated my semblance and let myself loose control, but I remained focused on my target, on my sister. I rushed at her with the intent to kill, "NOW YOU DIE!" She shouted as she activated Chaos Avenger's special ability to become a spear and stabbed me in the chest.

TO BE CONTINUED...

This time...

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N)!" Summer yelled as I vomited up a lot of blood, "I win big sis." I said weakly, "SCAR SCAR!!!" Blair yelled as she tackled Scarlet and began nuzzling her, "Use every advantage right, in this case my advantage is a spastic, ditsy, and fast faunus with the attention span of a toddler." I said as I supported the spear in my chest. "S...Summer can you take me to the hospital please, it appears I'm in need of a doctor." I said.

"(y/n), (y/n), (y/n) what am I gonna do with you?" A woman asked, "Love me, take care of me, and nurse me back to health." I said, "I swear you never learn, and now you get dragged to me with a spear in your chest nearly bleeding out! Your lucky I got to you when I did." She said, "Thank you mommy." I said sarcastically as she walked over to me.

3rd person POV

Lori Mercury, mother of (y/n) and Scarlet Drake. 

At the young age of nineteen years old she got pregnant with her first child

At the young age of nineteen years old she got pregnant with her first child. Then months after she turned twenty she gave birth to her daughter Scarlet. A year later she got pregnant with her son. She was a kind and loving mother.

Now she is thirty nine, single, and she has become a well respected doctor.

(y/n) POV

"Hey Mom, you used to be a huntress right?" I asked, "Yes, I loved being a huntress almost as much as I love you and your sister." Mom said, "If you loved it so much then why did you stop? I mean your the reason I wanna be a huntsman." I said, "It was because of you two." She said, "Wait I didn't mean it like that! I meant what's the point of being a mother if I'd never get to see my children, and I wouldn't be able to do that if I were a huntress. So I guess what I really meant was for you and your sister." She said. 

"THERE YOU ARE!" Raven said angrily, "Honey who's this?" Mom asked, "I was just about to ask the same thing." Raven said as she glared at Mom, "Mom this is my girlfriend Raven Branwen, Raven this is my Mom Lori Mercury." I said, "Wait Lori Mercury aka the Goddess of Death?! The second best huntress in all of Remnant is your mother?!" Raven said in shock, "You were that good?" I asked, "Well your Aunt Rory and I used to have competitions to see who could kill more grimm or capture more bandits. I guess we climbed up the leader board and didn't realize it." Mom said, "You don't mean Rory the Reaper do you?!" Raven asked, "Yeah that's her." I said, "HOW?! HOW ARE YOU SO WEAK WHEN YOUR FAMILY CONSISTS OF THE SECOND AND THIRD BEST HUNTRESSES IN ALL OF REMNANT?!" She said in shock, "I just don't like hurting people that's all." I said. "Oh were going out on another date once you get out of here." She said as she walked away.