Chapter 9 (end of year 1/begining of year 2)

(y/n) POV

"Brother dear what are you doing?" Scarlet asked, "SHHH I'm hiding from Raven!" I whispered, "Ok but why?" She asked, "Well lil (y/n) needs a big break, but she won't let me recover! Go for thirty she says, come on be a man and go for thirty she says! Don't get me wrong I love her and all, but there's only so much I can take." I said, "THERE YOU ARE!" Raven yelled angrily, "OH GOD NO!! R...Raven dear please I need a break!" I said, she sighed, "Go ahead and have your dumb break. Hell you can have the next nine months for a break!" She said as she threw a pregnancy test at me, "Raven are you saying what I think you're saying???" I asked, "Yes (y/n), I'm pregnant." She said in annoyance, "This is... great/horrible!" Raven and I said, "What do you mean horrible?!" I asked, "It's bad enough that I have to take care of my team! They're a handful as it is, but now I have to take care of a freakin baby! If I wanted an expensive nuisance I would've gotten a dog!" She said.

Several months passed and Raven had given birth to a healthy baby girl. Raven wanted to name her "Whoops", but I named her Cinder. Oddly enough she had amber eyes and as far as we knew no one in either of our families had ever had amber eyes. We ultimately dismissed it, we knew that she was my daughter since Raven didn't find anyone worthy enough to sleep with her other than me of course.

"DOES IT EVER STOP CRYING?!" Raven complained, "Raven she's probably hungry, just feed her and then I'll put her down for a nap." I said, "But that's so much work!" She complained, "Yes but she's our daughter and you love her." I said, "Maken a lot of assumptions there don't ya think?" She said, "Raven." I said, "Fine!" She said.

"Raven where's our daughter?" I asked, "I don know." Raven said, "What do you mean you don't know?!" I said, "I mean she could already be with her new family by now." She said, "You didn't!" I said, she looked away and I ran out of the room.

"She did." I said in annoyance as I looked at a box that said "take one" on it that contained a pillow, a blanket, and my daughter! "Waaaahhhhhhh!!!" Cinder cried, "Alright sweetie lets go home." I said as I picked her up and rocked her, "Don't worry sweetie Mommy didn't mean to leave you here all by yourself... I hope." I said.

"No I totally meant it." Raven said, "RAVEN!" Summer, Tai, Qrow, Scarlet, and I yelled slightly startling the baby, but she went back to chewing on Scarlet's hair seconds later.

Scarlet POV

"Ok Cinder you're coming with Auntie Scarlet because Mommy and Daddy are going to have a fight." I said as I carried my niece back to my dorm.