Chapter 19

(y/n) POV

"Where have you been." Raven said as she spun around facing me in her robe, "Raven honey y...you look absolutely beautiful did you do something new with your hair?" I said, "Keep it up and I'll assume you're cheating on me and I cut it off." She said as she glared at me, "Did we get away with it?" Scarlet asked, "Drop 'em." Raven said as she grabbed her knife, "WOW WOW WOW! WE WERE ONLY BUYING A CAR SO PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" I said, "A car? Why." She said, "Drop the knife first then I'll tell you." I said, "Fine." She said as she dropped the knife, "But we all know that I don't need a weapon to cut it off." She said, "I am well aware." I said, "Now what's this about a car." She said.

"Mom had a friend who owned an old Camaro. When I was younger I used to help fix it with him since his daughter didn't wanna help. So when he decided he wanted to get rid of it he called me and I said I'd take it off his hands." I said as I opened the garage revealing the car.

" I said as I opened the garage revealing the car

"How much did it cost you." Raven asked, "Five thousand." I said, "Keys, wallet, scroll, give, now." She said as I handed her my keys, wallet, and scroll, "Thank you, honey, now have a nice fall!" She said as she kicked me into a tree, "Love you too honey." I said as she walked back inside, suddenly the tree limb I was on snapped.

Raven POV

"Ok Cinder let's go get Daddy out of the tree." I said as I picked her up and walked outside.

"Did he seriously stay up there all night? And what the hell happened to the lawn?" I said, "Oh man look at the flowers! Man Tai's gonna be pissed!" I said as I readjusted how I was holding Cinder.

(y/n) POV

"OK ARE YOU EVER GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I shouted only to be met with silence, "Erin, come on you're my step-mom you don't have to hide things from me." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder, "Fine let me tell you exactly what's going on." She said sadly, "As you know last night you were attacked, but thanks to me you survived relatively unscathed. But what you don't know is that your attacker was Damian. H...He somehow thought that murdering his father was a good idea and then he decided to kill the rest of his family. After he tried and failed to kill me he went after you." She said sadly, "Erin I...I'm so sorry." I said as I hugged her, "We have to kill him." She said sadly, "(y/n), I'm going to share with you a closely guarded secret and in return, all I ask is please call me Mom even if it's just for today." She said, "Ok Mom, what's this secret?" I asked, "My semblance, it's called Alchemy." She said, "That explains what happened to my car." I said, "I did apologize for that!" She said as she clapped and returned the katana she had made back into the passenger side door, "Do you have to clap to do that?" I asked, "Only if I don't feel like holding back." She said.

Raven POV

"Has anyone seen (y/n)?" I asked, "Did you check the tree?" Scarlet asked, "Yeah, but he wasn't there." I said, "Why not open a portal to him?" Tai said, "That's a good idea! Thank you, Scarlet." I said, "But it was my idea." Tai said, "Like I said, thank you, Scarlet." I said as I opened a portal to (y/n).

(y/n) POV

"This is a terrible idea!" I said, "Well it's too late to back out now hun." Erin said as we walked towards her house.