⁰¹, HAPPY DEATH DAY!

❝ KILLER QUEEN ❞
—ONE, happy death day to you!

❝ KILLER QUEEN ❞—ONE, happy death day to you!

*:・゚*:・゚

          LUCIFER IS CERTAINLY NOT AN ANGEL or even God's favorite, and till this day; she refuses to believe that she's anything like the devil in red

LUCIFER IS CERTAINLY NOT AN ANGEL or even God's favorite, and till this day; she refuses to believe that she's anything like the devil in red. From the scars she carries to the blood she's shed, there is nothing heavenly about her. She was created to kill for the wrong, and inflict pain on the ones who carried such purity. Although the redhead lacked that very goodness in her life, she's always bound to darken and destroy that kind of light. By the gods, (if there is one), she's cursed of being incapable of love and happiness of being underserving to wander among the angels, his very own creation, for simply existing as she is evil itself.

That is Lucifer's reality, living in her own personal hell instead of ruling it.

But just like The Sinnerman, she will never have a true purpose in life, other than to serve the almighty and powerful. Yet as the girl has been bled dry from all hope, she wasn't always like this. As a naive child, she desperately wanted to feel loved and wanted by the world. So with each night through her tiny window in her dark cellar, she turned to the bright creasing-moon and scattered stars, "I'm not all war," she would say. But what a damn liar she is, because fighting is all she knows. And The Red Room let it be known that she was crazy to believe that she could become anything other than a destructive killer.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Moments later, the redhead now stood alone in her old room, staring at the same rusty brick walls she grew to love when she was younger. Maybe it had something to do with simplicity, or just the fact that she had an actual bed to sleep on. (The room itself was just a bonus.) She cradled herself as past memories overflowed her mind. Though many believe Lucifer is incapable of such feelings, it was half true, but the pain can get unbearable that even she can't escape it. And love is the worst pain yet, though she remembers that day she met him so clearly.