CHAPTER 36

"Thank you for traveling with us."

I felt my heart jump out of my chest. Aku gripped my hand tighter.

"We're here, Tori." He smiled at me. I nodded and smiled back.

I stood up, stretching my body in the process. I tried to grab my bags but Aku and Andre stopped me.

"We'll carry the heavy bags and you'll carry this," he handed me a small bag.

"Seriously?" He nodded at me.

"Fine." I groaned.

"Come on, Tori." Andrea, Gab and Maria called me, each of them holding a small bag- including Caleb.

"Do you want me to carry you, Caleb?" I asked him.

"Won't I hurt the baby?" He said in his adorable little voice.

"Nah. I'll make sure that you won't." I booped his nose.

He gave me a huge smile and reached his arms up to me. I carried him on my left side, my right hand barely giving any support but still manageable.

"Shall we?" He nodded.

Maria took Caleb from me once we were at the meeting area.

Is that what you call it?

Anyways, she placed a blindfold around my eyes.

"Luke's orders, Tori." I smiled and she grabbed my hand.

Two huge hands grabbed my shoulders.

"Let's go meet my son-in-law." Dad said, then I felt my mom's hand grab my other hand.

At that moment, I felt my heart beat a million times faster; it felt as if my heart would jump out of my chest the moment Luke's eyes meet mine. With every step we take, my knees get weaker. I know that we're getting close to him and a million thoughts start to run in my mind.

What if he changed his mind?

What if he doesn't want me and the babies?

What if he's mad at me for leaving him again?

Then...

The thoughts stopped. My heart beat and my breathing stopped with it.

Warm arms and the scent that I've missed so much have finally engulfed my small frame, after waiting for months that felt like decades. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, as tight as possible. My tears of happiness quickly soaked his shirt but I knew he wouldn't mind.

Finally, we were together again. I missed him so much. My mistake of leaving him again made our love stronger.

Problem was, the, now wet, blindfold was still on me. I felt Luke's arms leave me and I immediately missed his warmth.

They took the blindfold off me and I was greeted with a sight to behold.

Luke and I were the only people in this designated space. Different colored petals were scattered, shaped like a heart. Luke was kneeling in front of me, holding a ring box. His eyes were glossy and I could see golden flecks in his amber eyes; that alone was enough to make me cry again.

"Tori, I have promised to never stop loving you, never stop waiting for you, never stop staying with you, and never stop being faithful to you. I have promised that you will forever be my Queen. I have promised that you'll always be my only one- the only girl that I'll love," he wiped a few stray tears away, "I have, not once, broke any of my promises since the day that we first met, even when we weren't together, even when you didn't know that my promises to you existed. Now, I'm giving you a new promise but it comes with a condition. I know love has no conditions but I have one," he opened the ring box he was holding, "Anthurium, will you marry me?"

"YES!" I didn't have to think twice about my answer. I quickly kneeled down and kissed him passionately.

"I love you so much." I whispered. Our noses were touching, forehead on forehead, my small baby bump touching his stomach.

A crowd cheering broke us out of our little world. I remembered that Luke proposed in the airport. People were cheering, most of them had their phones out, some were probably able to record the whole proposal. Luke and I looked at each other and laughed.

Luke and I stood up. He grabbed the engagement ring and he took my promise ring.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Relax. This is part of the surprise," surprisingly, he joined both of the rings together. My engagement ring fit perfectly in my promise ring.

He slipped the rings on my finger, then kissed me.

"I love you, Tori. I can't wait to marry you." I hugged him.

"Show us the ring!" Someone yelled. I laughed and raised my hand in the air, giving everyone a perfect view of my rings.

"How did you do it?" I asked Luke.

"Do what?" He asked.

"The rings." I answered.

"That's my design. It wasn't my idea but the design is mine, I think. Maybe someone had the same idea. I saw the idea on Pinterest. The promise ring was shaped as a circle then the engagement ring fit perfectly inside it. I designed yours to be a crown because you're my Queen." He kissed me again. Hoots and hollers were heard around us.

"Its unfair, the two of you already have a viral video on the net, and your proposal will probably go viral again." Aku hugged me from behind, he was probably pouting.

"What do you mean we have a viral video?" I asked.

"It means that he posted Luke's proposal when he asked you to be his girlfriend." Andre answered. As expected, people started to push each other to us but they're too shy to get close.

I elbowed Aku in the gut. Unfortunately, he didn't even let out a small grunt.

"Cute, Tori." I pouted.

"Stop teasing my sister-in-law." Andrea yelled, Liam following behind her.

Before Andrea was able to pull Aku away from me, he grabbed her hand, pulled her, then held onto her shoulders. He faced Andrea to Liam and she was met with the same sight I saw with Luke.

Liam was on one knee, proposing to Andrea.

"Can't say I approve that Liam would also propose to you on the same day that Luke proposed to my sister, but this was the only way we could think of to let people know about your relationship." Aku said.

"An, I want to sleep next to you, and I want to come home to you, I want to hold hands with you, I want to be close to you," he cleared his throat. "Those aren't even a quarter of the things I want to do with you, but since you are obsessed with Troye Sivan, I wanted to incorporate some of his lyrics to my proposal."

"I think obsessed is a little too much." Drea laughed.

"Andrea, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Liam!" She hugged him. He slipped the ring on her finger and they kissed.

"Now we have three weddings." All of us laughed.

*****
Yeah, so I love/like Troye Sivan and his songs.

Also, sorry for the late update 'cause I had writer's block and it was so hard to come up with ideas.