5

play the bgm for a better experience!

__________________________________________

with that you left jungkook in your bathroom to make a food order for jungkook, he needs to take a medicine and a hangover soup to make him at least feel a little bit better from his hangover.

minutes has passed and the food that you ordered came. jungkook is ready to dive in for the food, you watch him as he take every bite of his food. you can see that he's feeling a little bit better after he throw all of the alcohol inside of his stomach.

you're lucky that you got to spend a little time with him, again. since you knew that this wont last long or maybe, you don't even know what to expect from him anymore. the only sound that you could hear right now is his spoon dancing around on a bowl, as he scoop his food. jungkook didn't talk as much as you had expected earlier, he decided to keep his mouth shut for the time being.

"how are you feeling kook?" you asked him calmly

"which one?"

"your hangover"

"not the best but better than this morning"

"what are you gonna do about hana?" you asked him in a lower pitch not wanting to sound rude

"can we please not talk about her"

"alright"

since the both of you have finished the whole food, you decided to take a bath while jungkook decided to go home on his own eventhough you convienced him that he should take a bath first at yours and then you'll drive him home, he said no. well, you have no other choice since he's that stubborn.

jungkook's pov.

it seems like hana is always on my mind, i can't get her out of my mind. my heart still breaks whenever i think about her, i just can't forget her easily like that, we spent our two years together and to forget her easily eventhough what she did to me was wicked but i just can't, am i going crazy? i should forget her.

'i need to fuckin pull myself together, i still have y/n' i said to myself as i make my way to my house.

it feels like i'm going back to square one as i reminisce about the time where i used to pick her up for our late night drive, i don't even care about the distance from my house to her house. i don't care if it is a 45 minutes long drive or if i should drive forever, just to see her face.

i'd risk everything for her and her happiness but it seems that she's not willing to do the same for me, 'it hurts.'

-

jungkook seems like he's drowning on his own thoughts about hana, he didn't even realize that he have y/n that is right by his side, who is willing to do anything to make him happy again, to see him smile again like how he used to do. he didn't know how much you miss him. it seems like he take everything for granted.

the time that you always give for him without any excuses, the attention that you gave him.

did he take all of that for granted?, did he take your existence for granted? or are you just his second option?

- edited.