8

play the bgm for a better experience!

__________________________________________

after you hung up your call with jungkook, you quickly get up from yoongi's lap to pick him up. yoongi didn't like the feeling of emptiness on his lap.

"i gotta go yoongi" you said hurriedly while putting on your jacket, ready to step outside

"where are you going?"

"i'm going to pick jungkook up since he's drunk and he's alone"

"let me go with you okay?"

"only if that's okay with you."

with that you and yoongi left to pick jungkook up, you are not sure about your feelings towards jungkook anymore honestly. with all of the time that he got to call you, he chooses to call you when he's drunk, when he's not in the right mind. you're supposed to be his friend not just his second option. if he wants to forget about hana, he should've just forget about her in a healthy way, not like this.

"we're here" you said while turning off your car and getting ready to go out.

"just wait in the car, i'll go inside and pick him"

"but do you know him? i mean his face"

"don't worry, i know his face"

"okay yoongi, be careful"

you do as what yoongi told you, you waited for them to get out, out of that bar. when you saw yoongi with jungkook you were shocked by jungkook's state, why? beause he looks so fuckin wasted, you don't even know if you could handle him or not.

yoongi puts jungkook in the backseat of your car because he didn't want jungkook to disturb you while you were driving your car, since it can be dangerous.

you thought that yoongi will go in to his own apartment but he decided to help you with jungkook, which you're really thankful for that because jungkook can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

you go to your room to find an oversized shirt for jungkook to wear since jungkook already took most of his shirts that he left in your apartment back to his house. yoongi help you to put on a new shirt for jungkook since his shirt smells like an alcohol.

you are fine if you are the one who changed jungkook's shirt since you're both are friends since childhood and it's a common thing for you to see jungkook laying around topless but you're thankful that yoongi is here.

italic: jungkook
bold: yoongi
• normal: you

"y/n?" jungkook call for you but he didn't get any response

"...."

"answer me!"

"she's in the toilet" yoongi answered, calmly

"who the fuck are you?"

"her friend of course"

"then why are you here?"

"for fuck sake" yoongi said under his breath

"y/n-ah!, jungkook is looking for you" said yoongi while walking to the bathroom to get you out of there faster.

"wait a minute" and not long after that you went out of the bathroom, meeting yoongi face to face.

"can i sleep in your guest room for tonight?, i'm too lazy to walk into my room"

"yeah, go ahead yoongi" with that you parted your ways, yoongi into your guest room while you decided to make your way to your living room to check on jungkook.

-

"y/n?" jungkook calls

"what do you want jungkook?"

"i don't know"

"well i don't know too"

"no..that's not what i meant y/n"

"then what?"

"why are you with him?"
"who is he?"
"do you like him?"
"i don't want you to be to close to him"

jungkook bombarded you with tons of questions about yoongi, your new friend. he felt jealous by the fact that you've got other friends than him and most importantly it is a guy too.

"okay first of all jungkook, he's with me because we're hanging out together earlier today, but then you suddenly decided to call me. secondly, he's my new friend and i like him as a friend. lastly, no. you can't tell me what to do jungkook, you're not my dad"

"but i'm your friend too y/n"

"yeah that's true but you're just my friend and we're just best friends, right?" you spat out

"but-"

"but what jungkook?" at this point you're already pissed off because he's not making any sense right now and you're tired, you just want to lay down on your bed and sleep.

"y/n, i need to talk to you seriously" jungkook said suddenly, sounding serious.

"we're talking right now, jungkook"

"yes, i know that but i want you take me seriously, listen to what am i about to say..." he said faintly

"then say it beacuse if you're not going to say anything, i'm going to my room. i'm tired"

"i have hell lots of feelings for you... i like you, i really do" he confessed. his confession caught you off your guard.

"jungkook, i know that we're best friends and you're drunk right now but that doesn't mean that you could say things like that especially when you're drunk and you don't really mean it".
you told him, half of you wanted to believe that he's not joking about having feelings for you but half of you also don't want to believe him easily because he's drunk and he could've just spew out some nonsense.

"i'm not drunk y/n, i am totally aware of my surroundings"

"oh, yes you are" you said sarcastically

"no, i'm being honest"

"then let me ask you something if you're not drunk"

"why did you only call me when you're drunk?, am i just your second option?"

"i don't...know" he said in defense

"well i don't know about my feelings towards you too, jungkook. i don't"

"the reason why i only called you when i'm drunk is that because you're the only one i have and i am still in denial, i still can't believe that hana really cheated on me y/n. when i actually dated her because i wanna get rid of this feelings that i have for you but then i ended up having feelings for her, y/n. i thought that i would ruin our relationship as a friend if i have confessed to you, and you didn't like me back. i know i messed this up...."

- edited.