7

play the bgm for a better experience!

__________________________________________

here you are again, inside of the club that reeks of sweats, alcohol, perfume and cum. mixtures of unpleasant aroma pervaded the air and find its way to enter your sensory system; the same damn thing happened again. picking up jungkook in between 2 or 3 am in the morning, it's been three days and two nights since he's like this. well, you understand that he's broken hearted.

dragging him out of the club while he's teetering is not the best thing, you're not strong enough to support his entire body and you can smell the alcohol through his shirt and you kinda hate it, you never saw this side of jungkook and honestly you're really worried about him, afraid that he might turn into an alcoholic.

-

jungkook is drunk and you don't really know what to do this time. his behavior makes you scared because he's not that talkative like he was in the first night, he's much more quieter this time. he didn't even bother to call your name or annoy the fuck out of you, he's just there sitting beside you while you're driving carefully. you knew that he's been crying all night long.

you have arrived in your apartment room and you decided to support jungkook so that he could walk better and not stumble but to your surprise, he refused it. 'weird' you thought.

"kook are you okay?" you asked while walking behind him incase if he would stumble or fall.

"....."

"do you need something?" you asked him again, concerned; while watching him taking a seat in your couch.

"...."

"are you still drunk?" you asked him because he looks like he's fine, when earlier that man can't even walk or open his eyes.

"fuck off, you're so fucking annoying" he snapped at you

"what the fuck kook?, i asked you because i'm fucking worried about you and you decided to snap at me?" you replied, feeling upset because you didn't expect that he would snap at you over some questions that you asked him.

"i said fuck off y/n, can't you fucking understand what i'm saying?" he said this time raising his voice at you, he knows that you don't like being yelled at, he knew you that well.

"are you okay jungkook?!" you asked with a concerning tone and a seriousness in your tone.

"i'm fucking o-"

jungkook ran to your bathroom without finishing his sentence, knowing what about to come you followed him into your bathroom without any hesitation eventhough you're on the edge to yell at him back.

you see him throwing up, deep down you wanted to help him but then you realized that he's been really annoying and upsetting. you just decided to watch him throwing up from your bathroom door, not even saying a words or questions him.

but it doesn't feel right just to watch him and not helping or not taking care of him in this condition. you were debating with yourself on whether you should help him or no.

after a long debate with your ego, you decided to help him by massaging his neck but guess what he did. he slapped your hand, he doesn't need you to help him.