9

play the bgm for a better experience!

__________________________________________

"well, is that your reason jungkook?" you said faintly. you didn't know that he really does have feelings for you from way back then

"yeah... i'm sorry for this"

"i don't know jungkook, i really don't know what to say. all of this time you could've just told me about it and i- and i don't even know if you're drunk or-.... fuck" you talk back, not being able to finish your sentences because you're holding back your tears and anger

"but i'm not drunk y/n, can you please trust me"

"let us talk about this when you're really sober"

"but i am, sober"

"fine then, let's continue to talk but i won't take you seriously since you're too drunk"

"...."

"oh why? you won't talk? if you won't talk, i'll go to sleep."

"fine let's continue to talk about this tomorrow but promise me that you'll listen to me okay?"

"fine." deep inside you knew that he was being serious about everything that he told you, he's aware of what he is saying but you choose to deny it this time. not feeling sure.

with that you left jungkook dumbfounded in your living room, you just can't process any of this thing right now. you realized that the guest room has been taken by yoongi and you don't have any other choice but to ask jungkook to sleep with you eventhough when you're pretty confused and tired right now, but you can't just leave him in your living room.

you made your way to your living room, again.

"jungkook, c'mon sleep in my room" you commanded

"no, it's okay i'll sleep here" he said stubbornly

"fine, if you want to sleep in the couch and caught a hypothermia. i don't have anymore blankets for you to use."

"fine, i'll sleep in your room"

you returned back to your room with jungkook following you from behind.

"uh- y/n, i need to change my clothes"

"yoongi already changed your shirt earlier when you were asleep"

"uh.... okay?"

you don't know why did you give him a little bit of a cold shoulder maybe it's because you're upset by everything that he just told you. it was like a thunder shocking you.

-

jungkook can't describe his own feelings right now. he feels guilty because he just told you about everything that he's been feeling, aware that he might hurt you and that you're upset with him.

he doesn't have any idea about what will happen tomorrow, when he's a little more sane and sober. he's afraid that you will reject him and leave him alone or worse, he's afraid that you will choose yoongi and forget about him.

-

both of them has drifted to their own dreamland, not knowing what tomorrow could bring, be it a happy day, messy day or a tiring one. one thing for sure is, jungkook wants to know about your feelings for him.

if only jungkook didn't make this complicated from the start, it won't be like this right now. sure he's too naive to realize his feelings towards y/n and too blind to see that y/n also likes him.

-

a tiring night has passed and today is a new day to start our activities. little birds are chirping outside, while the sunlight beams towards your sheer white curtains, waking
you up from your sleep.

you just realized that jungkook is still sleeping soundly beside you which is kinda weird for you because he used to leave you first, in the morning.

you think that jungkook was just blabbering and not being serious about what he said last night because he was drunk. but no, it turns out that jungkook is serious about it.

"y/n, can we talk" that is the first thing that he said when he's awake.

- edited.