10

play the bgm for a better experience!

__________________________________________

"y/n, can we talk." he stated, sincerely

"is there anything that we should talk about?" you replied, apathetically

"about us"

"us?"

"yeah"

"go on"

"who's yoongi?"

"he's my friend"

"what about me?, i'm your friend too"

"yeah, sure you are..."

"do you like him?, or do you have feelings for him?"

"well, i don't know jungkook."

"...."

"didn't you say that you wanted to talk about us? then why did you keep asking me about yoongi?"

"yeah i do but i just don't know where to start"

"well you should know jungkook, because you are the one who wanted to talk about us."

"let's talk about your feelings towards me." he said, half mumbling

"what do you want to know about my feelings?" you asked him back; knowing fully, what he actually meant by that.

"have you ever had any feelings for.... me?" he asked you hesitantly, looking directly into your eyes.  his eyes shows a lot of emotions that you can't interpret.

"well, i used to have feelings for you" you said boldly because you thought that there's no use for you to hide it anymore.

"you...used too?,"

"yeah... i used to have feelings for you"

'and i still do' you said to yourself

his heart dropped as soon as he heard that you used to like him. the feelings that he couldn't describe, his stomach churned, he could felt a little tingling on his shoulder as his heart dropped to the core of his stomach.

"for how long?" he began to ask you, again.

"for three years"

"what about now?, do you still have any feelings left for me?" he said cautiously, not wanting to hurt you by his questions

"i don't know jungkook? how do you expect me to have feelings for you when you were in a relationship with another woman?" you said. when actually, you still do.

"i-i don't know, i'm so fucking stupid. if i have confessed to you, way back then. none of this would've happened, i hurt you because of my selfishness, y/n..."

"you can't keep on blaming yourself like that jungkook" you said while your hand is slowly making its way to hold jungkook's hand and to hold them in yours.