Epilogue ~Married

3RD PERSON POV

Ever since the car scene Andy and Rye have been inseparable. They really do make a good couple. The band broke up 2 years ago. They are all still good friends. Jacklyn are stronger than ever. They are now engaged. They got their own little house in Ireland. Mikey and Harv are going strong and are living with their families in London. Randy are married now and living in Florida. Rye is standing in between his husbands legs admiring his beauty. Andy was talking on and on about how excitrd he is for the date they were having that night. He was sitting on the counter in a long shirt and his boxers on. "Im sooo excited why wont you tell me?" Andy says. "Its a surprise sweetheart." Rye says hugging Andy. Andy pouts and pushes Rye away. "Awww dont be like that princess." Rye says standing between his legs again. "I cant stay mad at you" Andy says wrapping his arms around his husband. Rye smirked and wrapped his arms around Andys waist. They leaned in and kissed. They brought it to the bedroom and repeated what made Andy scream his name.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps! I hope you liked this cause I sure didnt. Thank you for making this book successful. My leg is doing better.
Ily Randy kids❤
-Maya🐐