9: Snacks

Taehyung leans against the door, still a bit confused because of the weird encounter with his new classmate. The bathroom? How would he have forgotten that after staying over for almost two days by now?

After standing for a couple of minutes, Taehyung sees his top drawer standing open a little.

He walks over to it and opens it slowly, looking at the top picture, which is the picture of himself as a child.

- Time skip -

The group has been working hard for almost six hours now, all laying either on the sofa or halfway down on the floor.

"Fuck school, I hate this crap," Shin whines, throwing his notes on the floor.

"But at least we're done now, so we have the day off tomorrow" Yong comments. Hyun doesn't have the energy to answer, so she just nods in agreement.

"And everyone knows what that means -" Shin says, while a smirk appears on his face. "PARTYYYYY!" He yells making the others laugh.

Just as Shin said, Hyun asked her parents if she was allowed to host a party on Friday. The class plus two other classes are invited

They talk about it at dinner, which Taehyung has made once again.

"Okay, so we need a welcome cocktail and a lot of snacks," Hyun says. "Taehyung, you can buy the snacks," she says, not even looking at her brother, who is annoyed by her statement. He's not even going to be a part of it.

Jungkook bursts out "I'll go with him; I know good places to buy that". The others look at him, Hyun annoyed - now I can't go with him is her only thought.

"Fine. Yong and I will get the drinks, Shin you'll get dinner" Hyun says. "Well, that sucks," Shin says, causing the others to laugh once again.

They start getting ready to leave. Jungkook and Taehyung will walk since there's a lot of stores nearby. Yong and Hyun needs to drive, cause the alcohol they want is in a store far away.

Shin just stays at home, trying to get some idea of what all the people coming wants to eat.

Jungkook and Taehyung walk beside each other in silence. It's Jungkook who breaks the silence "so, there's a store right next to the bakery, it's cheap," he says while pointing in the direction of the bakery.

Taehyung nods. He rubs his hands against each other, not really knowing where to place them.

"Why-why did you go with me? You could have joined Shin instead?" Taehyung asks, just loud enough for Jungkook to hear it.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "I thought you would be lonely, and Shin is good at entertaining himself," he answers.

Taehyung looks down. "Did you go to my room to look at the pictures?" the boy suddenly asks, catching Jungkook off guard, making him jump a little.

"O-Oh... did you notice? Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude," Jungkook says while rubbing his neck.

"No, it's fine. Just wondered why they were in that order, so I thought you might have looked" Taehyung answers.

Jungkook is totally absorbed by the boy's voice. How can it be so deep?

As they walk, Jungkook keeps gazing at Taehyung. He's pretty.

They reach the shop and walks inside. Jungkook is fast to collect the different snacks that he knows people like.

They buy a lot and walks out. Taehyung is already walking in the direction of his house but is stopped by Jungkook, who grabs his arm.

"Should we buy an ice-cream? It's such nice weather" Jungkook says, not waiting for an answer, he just pulls Taehyung towards the ice-cream shop.

Taehyung is almost falling due to the sudden strength pulling him. He's totally shocked by the dark-haired boy's unexpected action. But he's not resisting.