24: Ignore

"You know Taehyung, it's the only way you can keep him safe," the guy says. Taehyung is laying on the ground, clutching his stomach.

"We will tell about you. His parents are strict you know," the voice is breathy and cold, nowhere near comforting.

The boy on the ground bites his lip. He knows he can't say anything back to them, he knows they are going to say it no matter what. He never deserved Jungkook's kindness in the first place. Hyun was right.

Another painful kick hits right in his abdomen and he coughs violently, trying to get his breath steady. The tears are boiling up, no way of stopping them.

"Crying now puppy? Spare them for when Jungkook ignores you," one last kick is made before the groups of boys turns around and leaves an almost lifeless Taehyung on the ground.

It starts raining. 

Of course it does.

At least his tears will be hidden.

- Time skip -

The bullies were right.

Jungkook ignored Taehyung completely.

It seems like they went to Jungkook's house afterward and told his parents. It didn't go well. Taehyung barely knew why those boys were acting out. They must have seen the kiss.

Loneliness hits like a truck for Taehyung, worse than ever before. He misses Jungkook more than everything. They were finally getting closer.

After dropping his bag on the floor, Taehyung throws himself on the bed and stares into the ceiling. It's starting to become his favorite position.

They have been to school for a few days. Taehyung has been kicked, thrown around, teased constantly... someone even purred their milk all over him in the middle of the cafeteria today. Had seen that one before.

His head is burning with all the thoughts. What the hell did he ever do to deserve this? What kind of karma is he getting?

A soft knock is heard from his door. But he doesn't answer, just waits for whoever it is to ignore him and go on with life.

"I-I'm coming in" Hyun stutters from the outside before slowly pushing the door open. Taehyung doesn't feel like looking at her. Or talking with her.

But she doesn't give him a choice as she places herself next to him on the bed, fumbling with her hands.

"A-Are you alright?" she asks in a small voice. Taehyung just turns over on his side so he's laying with his back against her. The girl bites her lip and looks down at her hands.

"It wasn't nice... what they did to you today..."

"Oh, wasn't it? I thought I was supposed to enjoy it," Taehyung comments with a sarcastic voice. Like she cares.

Hyun swallows. She doesn't know where to start. She feels horrible about herself. Guilt is the worst, and everyone must suffer from it once in their life.

But she is determined. Determined to free her brother from this hell she put him in.

- time skip -

Jungkook is leaning over the wash in the bathroom, trying to cover up the bruises his father left. They're still a bit swollen.

He looks at himself in the mirror. Disgusting. That's his only thought. Taehyung doesn't deserve this and Jungkook feels horrible about it. But he knows there's no other way... both of them just ends up hurt like this.

He sighs and pushes himself away from the mirror and walks out.

A sudden thought hits the back of his head. No.

But it won't go away. It has been haunting him for a while now. The thought about running. About freedom. About Taehyung.

And Hyun just made it even worse. She had stopped him in school, pulled him into the janitor's closet. 

"Listen, I know I have been an asshole and I don't deserve any attention from either of you," she says, looking down at the floor.

Jungkook is totally confused by the whole situation of why Hyun, of all people, wants to help them out.

"I-I will do anything. I have a plan okay, but you'll have to leave everything behind. If this is true love, I will give it my everything."

With those being the last words, Hyung pushes Jungkook out just as the school clock rings. She runs down the hall, ignoring Jungkook's confused and troubled face.

Could it really work out?

-----

BEFORE YOU GO! Sorry, a bit self-promo ahead 😅

I have a lot of new stories going on! I would be so happy if you check them out!

HOME // Taekook

I really like this one

I really like this one. It's hard to write but it's really exciting and different from what I have made before! It's about a boy who had been kidnapped the most of his life! Here's is a trailer to it:

BANGTAN HOT PURSUIT // BTS ships

If you like action and ship Taekook (main), Namjin and Yoonmin - then go check this one out! It's about a gang and their fight to get a device that can hack basically everything

If you like action and ship Taekook (main), Namjin and Yoonmin - then go check this one out! It's about a gang and their fight to get a device that can hack basically everything. It got fast and the furious/need for speed vibe!

Thank you for reading twins! See you next chap!❤