Easter Special: Cats- Spawns of Satan

Hakuba had liked cats since he was a young child. Cats remained when his mother left for work. Cats remained at his side when his father denied only the slightest of body contact.
Hakuba was serious there. The closest he had gotten to a hug was an arm around his shoulder for media.
Cats always stayed with him. When he thought the world was about to collapse around him, Hakuba's golden eyes would dart over to his cat occupying his bed. Lazily sprawled out across the blanket, sharp eyes watching his every move, tail swaying around... and the detective knew that indeed, the world wouldn't collapse at least today.

His cat died due to a car accident. A month of depression for the London detective and Kuroba knew better than to prank him this time. He had tried, the first day, yet Akako had prevented him with her girlfriend Aoko (god bless these two girls) and after that, Hakuba had peace.
He didn't visit any heists.
He didn't do any social activities.
All Hakuba ought to do was to bury himself into case files just like his father... to forget the pain gnawing at his heart.

It all changed as he came face to face with a tiny creature on the school ground. If Hakuba was honest with himself, this cat looked like a spawn of satan. Black fur, smooth tail, golden-green eyes able to pierce through his soul and an attitude... The fella ignored all the other teenagers trying to interact with it and went straight for Hakuba. The halfbrit looked surprised but crouched down, careful to not scare it away.
The cat stopped, nose raised, eyes glaring deep into Hakuba's. The detective relaxed in a way. He knew this stare. God, he missed this stare.
Once the cat leaned into his touch and began to purr, Hakuba had made his decision. No collar, no registration, nothing.
"I'll be taking it with me and try to find out wether it belongs to anybody," he loudly announced and the cat willingly settled down in his arms-
Almost throning on him, staring all these peasants down.
Hakuba hadn't found any owner and that's how his misery began.

***

"What am I supposed to do? I just have to forget him. Is that the right decision?"
Hakuba turned to his cat sprawled out next to him which stared absently out of the window. Ha. What did he expect, an answer? Hakuba knew better than to frame his cat for nearly dozing off. He had been rambling about his crush on Kuroba Kaito since two months (yesterday had been his anniversary).
"I mean, he is a thief. A thief. And I'm a detective. He doesn't respond my feelings. He shouldn't respond my feelings. Bloody hell, I shouldn't have feelings!"
A yawn interrupted him and his eyes darted back onto his cat. Lazy bastard. But dear god, he couldn't resist those cute eyes.

"I'm going to tell him. Right now. No. No I won't, a gentleman doesn't fall in with the door."
His hand hovered above his phone. Should he?
"R-right. Study. He can help me study." Hakuba knew just too well this was an excuse to see him- he was above average in all subjects and so was Kuroba. Perhaps an art project? Ha! Inspiration. Hakuba had his excuse.
The male sat down next to his cat and sighed. He felt like a lovesick teenager. God, he was a lovesick teenager. Hakuba's fingers flew over the keys of his phone and just as he was about to press Send, his cat jumped at his wiggling fingers.

Study at my house, Kuroba-kun? I really need a brainstorm

Turned into

Sex at my house, Kuroba-kun? I really need a blowjob

Hakuba stared onto his phone. First came shock. Then horror. Followed by burning embarassment. Furiously, his fingers flew once again over the keys.

Gomen! Of course I meant 'study' and 'brainstorm'!!

Bump!
Again his cat jumped at him and Hakuba flinched.

Gomen! Of course I meant 'sex' and 'blowjob'!!