i'll think about it

[a/n] this is really short but enjoy

you were up all night thinking about what he said, sure you hated roger for what he did but he wrote you a song? 'i wrote you a song' circled around your head, you hadn't realized it was 8am "god damn it" you groaned as you sat up "morning love" brian yawned walking out of his room "did roger really write me a song?" you leaned on the counter, brian suspiciously shrugged "bullshit" you snapped "i don't know y/n im sorry" he said through gritted teeth, you rolled your eyes knowing he knew something.

you and roger were alone in the house as fred, bri and deacy left a little earlier. roger stayed in his room and you stayed in the living room, you finally decided to knock on his door. "yes?" he opened the door "last night" you sighed, he raised an eyebrow "did you really?" you looked away and he.. nodded? "yeah. i did." he sighed, he walked out of his room and sat on the couch and you joined him. "im really sorry y/n, truly i am. i was drunk and confused, i never meant to hurt you. i love you" he exhaled "i love you t-" you started "no. i actually love you. im in love with you y/n, i didn't know how to make it up to you. so i made a song, please forgive me. i want it all to go back to normal. i wanna be able to wake up with you in my arms." he interrupted "what's the song" you smiled "it's right h-" "no. i don't wanna hear it as a professional song, a song that any girl could imagine it was about her. i wanna hear you sing it, to me. only." you smiled, he nodded and started singing.

love of my life
you've hurt me
you've broken my heart
and now you leave me

it was beautiful. his voice, the words, everything about it was beautiful and it was for you.

love of my life
can't you see
bring it back
bring it back
don't take it away from me because
you don't know,
what it means to me.

you wanted to forgive him, you really did but you couldn't. what he did, he hurt you. but you loved him and it was so hard to forget what he did but you really did wanna forgive him.

love of my life
don't leave me
you've taken my love
and now desert me
love of my life
can't you see?
bring it back, bring it back
don't take it away from me because,
you don't know
what it means to me.

"r-roger" you stuttered, you were in awe. "it's bad i know and it's probably not enough but i love you. i am in love with you, you're the love of my life and what i did i can never forgive myself but im asking if you can." he frowned "the song.. it's beautiful.. and i wanna forgive you but it's really hard to roger-" he interrupted "i know, i fucking hate myself for it but please don't leave me." he started tearing up "i-i" you stuttered "i get it. i don't deserve you. leave me, i deserve tha-" you interrupted him by kissing him, you missed this. his soft touch, his soft lips and you could tell, he did too. he put his hand on your back pulling you closer and you wrapped your arms around his neck. you wanted it to be like this forever, you wanted to start a family with him, get married. maybe forgiving him wouldn't be so bad. you both pulled away to breathe "do you forgive me?" he sighed "i'll think about it" you winked walking out of the bus. roger had a small celebration inside the bus, you didn't even forgive him yet but the fact you are talking to him again made him unbelievably happy.