i missed this pt2

*smut warning*
roger pushed you against the wall practically ripping off your shirt, he kissed all over your neck as you giggled "wait" you pushed him away "i didn't completely forgive you." you looked down "then why don't you?" he lifted your chin up "because you cheated.." you sighed "i know i can't take it back or forgive myself but please. can you? i'll make it up to you i swear! i've never actually been in love with a girl, you're special y/n ple-" you interrupted by smashing your lips back onto his, he smiled into the kiss and pushed you onto his bed and crawled on top of you. you pulled away and pulled his shirt off, as soon as his shirt was off you couldn't help but blush, exploring his body with your eyes "like what you see?" he smirked "shut up!" you hit his chest as you kissed him again. he slowly took your bra off [a/n] this won't be too detailed because... ew he smiled and admired you then started kissing around your breasts causing you to moan in pleasure, he smirked "you're an angel y/n" "i know" you smiled, he slowly slid your pants off smirking as he did it. "stop teasing" you groaned "fine fine" he sighed pulling them all the way off, you bit your lip in anticipation. "now" he trailed his fingers up your chest "do you forgive me?" "yes" you grunted "good" he slipped your panties off and took his own stuff off, he alined his *thing* with your entrance and thrusted into you. you moaned in pain and pleasure, after a few more thrusts it was just pleasure. you moaned his name as he went faster and harder. you both came, he laid next to you. you were both panting messes "god i love you" he muttered "i love you too" you smiled, he planted a kiss on your collarbone as he got up and put his clothes back on and you did the same.

you pecked roger on the lips as you walked out of his room closing the door, you turned around and saw all 3 of the boys watching you "w-what" you gulped "oh i dunno, we just heard some moaning or something" freddie smirked "oh" you looked down "forgave him i guess" john crossed his arms, you rubbed the back of your neck and nodded. freddie chuckled at your response "well that's good" brian smiled, you awkwardly nodded "oh bri, im sorry about.. you know" you frowned "it's alright, love" he smiled "really?" you looked up at him "mhm" he hummed "alright" you giggled, roger came out of the room not long after you and also had the awkward encounter with the boys "uh.. woops?" roger shrugged, everyone laughed. "im so glad you two are back!" freddie cheered "believe me. i am too" you turned around and kissed roger right on the lips, he froze a little before kissing back. "my babies are back!" freddie shouted before pulling everyone into a group hug, wow.. did you miss this.