Pilot (intro)

The room is pitch black. A single light is beaming down directly on me. I can't see no more then 2 feet in front of me. A very plain cold metal table is in front of me. It is silent. Am I dead? Is this hell? No, I seem to be alive.
One second I'm in my living room watching mindless cartoons....next thing I know, I'm here. Where is here exactly? How did I get here? Why me?

*The sound of footsteps in the dark begin to slowly approach the table*

Anonymous male: Ah, your awake. I'm sure you have an abundance of questions. How about I answer a few. Welcome to Ghost. The agency that does what the FBI can not. When the government calls for help, we answer. Our organization does not require any permission from the president or the US government because what we do here is more important than you know. You have been chosen. Chosen to join the team of our elite agents. Agents with skills that seem to be "abnormal" or "extraordinary" to your everyday human. We are what you call, superior beings. You have showed signs....

Anonymous female: Oh Hades, must you be so dramatic?

*the sound of high heel footsteps in the dark begins to approach the table*

Ilya: Hades huh? So I am dead? I did actually end up in hell?

*Ilya smirks looking around for the voices he's hearing*

Anonymous female: God no boy, you are very much alive. Your just going to wish you were dead is all. I apologize about Hades monologue. He takes his job far too serious sometimes.

*Hades sighs walking much faster towards me*

Hades: Jeez Athena, do you have to ruin everything? What we do here is important so what's wrong with taking my job seriously? Your just upset cause my recruitment numbers are higher than yours.

Athena: Numbers? Really Hades? Way to go on being professional. Your numbers may be higher but at least my recruits actually live! Yours are always so quick to die and they never reach the ranks of mine! So ha!

Hades: Oh and I'm not professional? Pfft.

*A fairly large and tall man in a suit steps into the light*

*He clears his throat resting his hands on the metal table*

Athena: And what's that suppose to mean?

*A beautiful slim women with short brown hair and a suit follows close behind him into the light*