The Prodigy

Hades: Ilya, we went through all your files and records and we cleared them. Your Ghost name is Spooky. Now that you have went through the "dying" process, you can no longer be able to get in contact with any family, friends, or coworkers. To them you are now dead. You were out drinking cause you had a long day. You were then jumped by 3 men who beat you to death cause they thought you were the man that crossed them on a drug deal. That is your passing story. Your funeral/burial is next week. Your finger prints have been burned off so without gloves, your still not trackable. You have undergone minor but necessary surgery that keeps you from being recognized, such as birthmarks of any sort and traceable hair follicles. Your skillful so your rank number 47. With all that being said, do you have any questions?

Ilya: Just one. When do we start?

*Athena smirks as she begins to pull out classified paper*

Athena: That response will never get old. I can tell your going to climb the ranks in no time.

*Athena and Hades proceed to fill Ilya in on his task*
*Hades reaches over pushing a button hidden in the table*
*Hades proceeds to speak into a hidden microphone*

Hades: Send him in.

*Moments later Cole walks through the conference door smiling*

Ilya: Oh, Cole.

Hades: Oh, so you have already met Wolfgang. Wolfgang is hi-

Ilya: His Ghost name. Yeah I know.

Cole: Yes. We met already. Lets get moving. I'll brief you on the way. We have a long drive ahead of us.

*Ilya and Cole quickly shuffle out the door*
*Athena and Hades discuss more about Ilya*

Hades: It's on you if he gets one of our top 5 elites killed. He seems a bit reckless and careless. How he's here seems too good to be true.

Athena: Oh be real. You know that falls on both of us. Besides, was it not your bright idea to send the new recruit with an elite.

Hades: No no, correction. It was my idea to send ONE of the new recruits with an elite. I did not vote for it to be him. He has no recorded training and that was something that concerned me.

Athena: Hm, that is something we could agree on but there is just something about him. He's special. He hasn't been conformed by any organizations or rules. So he will be able to think outside the box. Give this company something that it's missing. I'm willing to bet all my chips on this one. Someone to actually surpass Lucas. Trust me Hades, I haven't stirred this company wrong yet and I don't plan to now.

Hades: You may get on my last nerves but I do trust you and your judgement. You are an excellent business partner and you have exceptional intuition.

Athena: Is that a compliment from the "Great Hades"? I didn't think you had it in you.

*Athena smiles poking at Hades*

Hades: Okay, and now you will never hear one again. Thanks for ruining everything once again Athena.

*Hades blushes slightly and sighs walking away with clear frustration*