The Prick (Part 2)

Ilya: Wow.....you look......wow!

*Maya blushes*

Maya: Well, look at you huh? You clean up nice.

*The waitress walks up to the table with a note pad*
*Ilya is too distracted by Maya to look away*
*Maya blushes and orders a simple meal*

Maya: Ilya? Your not gonna order?

*Ilya snaps out of it*

Ilya: Oh uhh, yeah.

Ilya basically orders one of everything on the menu. Maya finds the humor in how excited Ilya is about all the food he ordered as soon as it hits the table. Maya and Ilya's date goes smoothly as they laughed the whole night. They finish eating and Ilya arguably pays for the tab. Maya doesn't agree until Ilya makes a point about him literally ordering one of everything.
It's midnight, Ilya soon realizes he can't take Maya home on his bike because of her dress. The Roof Top is only a few blocks away from Maya's loft so, Ilya insists on walking Maya home, even though Maya can handle her own. The 2 of them casually walk along the streets talking.

Maya: I told you, you really didn't have to walk me home.

Ilya: I'm sure I don't.

Maya: Are you just trying to find out where I stay? Your not up to something are you?

*Ilya laughs*

Ilya: Wow, no trust. And this is all coming from the lady who figured out where I lived and broke in.

Maya: I-

Ilya: And made herself comfortable on my couch. To go along with that, she seduced me and never called me. Yet, I'm the one who is "up to something"

*Maya stops*

Maya: Now just wait a fucking second. I tried to leave and I was the one who was "seduced". AND, calling can go both ways. Let's not forget how yo-

*Ilya breaks out in complete laughter*

Ilya: Calm down Von. It was a joke. I'm aware of what I did but, I'm also aware of how you let it all happen and told me to do so.

*Ilya begins to walk backwards looking at Maya, smirking*
*Maya starts walking again*

Maya: Yo-....Your an asshole.

*Ilya grabs Maya's hand wrapping it around his arm as they come up to a cross walk, crossing it*

Ilya: I know but, compliments will get you nowhere.

*Maya looks surprised watching Ilya take her hand*
*Maya grows cold and makes her best attempt to hide it*
*Ilya feels Maya shaking on his arm*

Ilya: You cold?

Maya: No. I'm fine.