The Peroration (End)

Maya wakes up on Ilya's chest completely naked. Maya runs her finger down his chest smiling cause she noticed that she has never seen Ilya without any clothes on. Maya kisses Ilya's old scars on his body. Maya's kisses wake Ilya up.

*Ilya groans as he opens his eyes and stretches*
*He looks at Maya and smiles*

Ilya: And what are you doing?

*Maya looks up at Ilya*

Maya: Well good morning Mr. Green. I didn't mean to wake you. I've just never seen you look so peaceful and......naked.

*Maya looks at Ilya from head to....second head*
*Ilya laughs*

Ilya: My eyes are up here.

*Ilya grabs a pillow and covers his privates as he walks towards the restroom*

Maya: Aww come on, I liked the view. Shy?

*Ilya chuckles and throws the pillow at Maya*

Ilya: Shut up.

*Maya bursts out in laughter hitting the pillow out of the way*
*Ilya quickly shuffles into the restroom*

Maya: You nasty bastard.

Ilya showers and puts on his clothes from yesterday. Maya throws on a robe as she waits for Ilya in the kitchen. Ilya steps out fully dressed and gathers his things. Ilya starts to head out but Maya stops him....

Maya: Leaving so soon? You make the walk of shame look so cool.

Ilya: I should go.

Maya: You don't have to. My chef is cooking breakfast. I asked her to make you a plate. You never turn down food.

*Ilya cheeses*

Ilya: No thank you. I'll see yo-

*Maya walks up to Ilya*

Maya: I'm not going to play this game with you Ilya. I think I've made it clear that I don't want to be your friend. I like you like, a lot. I want to be more then a girl you sleep with from time to time. Sometimes I can't tell if your interested in me or using me to get a fix. Why do you have sex with me and sleep with me if you just plan on leaving or kicking me out in the morn-

*Ilya laughs grabbing Maya's hand*

Ilya: I was going to say, I'll see you tonight, love. I've got a mission to complete today. If I didn't have work, I wouldn't be leaving.

*Ilya kisses Maya's forehead*
*Maya looks surprised*

Maya: O-oh, ok. D-did you say......love?

*Ilya walks away, towards the door*

Ilya: You should really let people finish sometimes. I'll be back tonight.

*Maya is flushed*

Maya: LOVE!? Did you call me love!?

*Ilya smirks and walks out the door*

Maya: Ilya wait!! Did you mean to say love?! Did you mean that?!

*Ilya shuts the door behind him*

Maya: Why does he do this to me?....I mean, it's like whatever, right?

*Maya eats her breakfast as her chef shakes her head*