eight.

song recommendation; pray for me by the weeknd, kendrick lamar

***

Driving under the blinding morning sunshine, one could easily believe that it was going to be a terrific day. But not for the bride, no. Hers was already off to a terrible start. How unfortunate.

To make things even worse than it already was, the car ride to God knows where was awfully silent.

Yoongi arrived just in time before Liv passed out from the anxiety and stress meeting Jongin brought upon her. It's been years since her abduction, and since then, she was kept hidden from the watchful eyes of monsters pretending to be strangers. Her father had good intentions, but sending her out into the world for the first time in a long time without enough experience with people definitely got to her head the wrong way. It was as if she had purposely waited for Yoongi to come save them before losing her stream of consciousness, but on the bright side, she knew that she was in good hands.

"What the fuck happened there, Kit? I thought you had it under control," Yoongi was pissed at his wife, but knew not to push her to the edge since it was, after all, a very unwanted accident.

"I didn't want any of this to happen, okay? Liv and I got to the spa, had the staff walk us to our private room after changing into our robes, and next thing you know, the whole room I booked had a shit ton of flowers scattered all over the place! Fucking flowers, you'd think it's a goddamn funeral! I knew exactly what I asked for the session, and flowers weren't a part of it."

"Well, okay.. and?"

"Then– then, I told Liv that I didn't do it. I'm not really sure if it registered in her head right away, but we heard the doorknob turn and next thing you know, he was there– Jongin. Liv was fine until that asshole put his hands on her. I swear to fucking god, Yoongi–"

"HE WHAT?! KITTY, WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO–" Yoongi was fuming after hearing what Jongin did to Liv. He already knew that something was up with that man even before he caused a scene at the party, and whatever he's up to, Yoongi knew very well that Liv's life was in danger– as if it wasn't already. His heart broke for his wife as well, seeing the vacant expression on her face when he pulled up at the front of the spa to pick them up. "KITTY. DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU?"

"No, he didn't do anything to me, Yoongi. Don't worry. Liv tackled him, pinned him onto the ground with her body while I tried to hold his legs together, and that girl even had her knife against his throat! She knew what to do, Yoongi. We all know she's trained, but Jongin.. he just, he outsmarted her. And.. he just sat up and held her close to him. That man was obviously intoxicated but yeah.. He was just holding her close. I couldn't even look at them, at him. You know– he had her on top of him– just to let her feel, that."

At that point, Kitty couldn't help but burst into tears after reminiscing what had just happened. Everything unfolded right before her eyes and it pained her to know that she could've done something when her friend needed her the most. But just like everyone else, Kitty was caught off-guard by something she hated to witness in person.

"It was like, he really wanted to make her feel every bit of discomfort, and to think that he even took advantage of her vulnerability and kissed her right on the fucking lips when the spa worker came in! I don't even know how Liv managed to get out of that situation after, especially since her life's been so difficult already. She needs to stay somewhere safe for a while. She's not safe at our place anymore since I'm sure that Jongin knows that she'll always be there. She can't stay at her father's place because it's even more dangerous there, and we don't really have a lot of trusted friends here. We really need to take her somewhere with maximum security at all times."