two

finn @rebel.scum: hi um who thought it was a good idea to make us do speeches in this class???? spee ches??? hellO? i am a man w an anxiety disorder Please Don't Make Me.

rey! @lightsxber (replying to @rebel.scum): finn you should've thought this through before you registered for the course

finn @rebel.scum (replying to @lightsxber): it's not my fault!! i saw the opportunity to take a class w prof organa n got excited!!! i did not expect to be Betrayed,

rey! @lightsxber (replying to @rebel.scum): well you can't drop the course. no abandoning me

finn @rebel.scum (replying to @lightsxber): hhhhhHHHHHHHHH

- - -

poe @damneron: oh word??? we get to do SPEECHES in this course??? hell yeah hell Yeah

poe @damneron: also @ the guy who had me all in my uwus last week....that sweater you were wearing yesterday looked good as hell on you..... & it would look even better on my bedroom floor.

rose @ticorose (replying to @damneron): jesus christ, poe

poe @damneron (replying to @ticorose): don't you shame me. don't you dare. he's adorable and the fact that he actively avoids eye contact with me just shows that he must be topped.

rose @ticorose: (replying to @damneron): jesus CHRIST, poe

poe @damneron (replying to @ticorose): yeah ok sorry. he's just !!!!

rose @ticorose (replying to @damneron): ask him out then

poe @damneron (replying to @ticorose): all in good time, my dear

- - -

"You made us late! You just had to finish off the box of Cheerios that was half full, didn't you? Half-full, Rey!"

"I needed a healthy balanced breakfast, Finn."

Finn rolls his eyes and pushes the door to the lecture hall open. They're not even late, there's five minutes until the lecture starts, but that's late by Finn's standards. 

"There's no more seats in the front row!"

"Oh no," Rey says dryly, plopping into the back row, which is mostly empty. Finn stands there for a second, chewing on his bottom lip, until Rey rolls her eyes and pulls him to sit down beside her.

"I hate you," he hisses.

"Sure you do," she says fondly. Finn huffs out a sigh in response, digging in his backpack for his notebook and textbook.

"Excuse me," a voice says, and when Finn looks up, he immediately wishes he hadn't. Poe is standing there, backpack slung over one shoulder. "Sorry... there aren't any other seats open. Can I sit with you?"

Rey, with a big-ass grin on her face, gestures at the open seat between her and Finn. "Go nuts, man."

"Wait, Rey, I –" Finn swallows hard, still refusing to even make eye contact with Poe. "What if, uh... What if someone...else...needs to sit there?"

Rey rolls her eyes, nudging Finn's shoulder. "You can sit, dude," she tells Poe. Poe gives them both a heart-stopping grin, one that leaves Finn speechless. Poe squeezes past Finn to sit in the middle, hand brushing Finn's knee as he does so, and Finn has to bite his lip, hard.

"Hey, Rey," Finn says immediately, turning to face her. Anything to turn his attention away from Poe. "Do you have a pencil?"

Rey stares at him. "Finn, I left our apartment without shoes this morning. You know I don't."

He huffs out a sigh, and then Poe's hand touches Finn's elbow. "I have a pencil if you need one," he offers, breath warm in Finn's ear, and he shivers.

"Um," Finn says back.

Poe just lets out a low chuckle and slides the pencil onto Finn's desk. Finn takes it, smiling shyly and muttering a thank you under his breath, and proceeds to ignore Poe for the rest of lecture.

- - -

finn @rebel.scum: oh my god why did he have to sit next to me today.........i couldn't even fuckin. Speak. i'm so glad class is over i'm sitting in the front next lecture for Sure

rey! @lightsxber (replying to @rebel.scum): oh please, you loved it

finn @rebel.scum (replying to @lightsxber): hi yeah shut up

- - -

poe @damneron: for those wondering: the cute guy from my lit class' name is finn and i'm 99.9% sure he's a bottom. thank the gay gods n goodnight

rose @ticorose (replying to @damneron): not to repeat myself here but jesus christ, poe