Past

Jack

Who would have thought me, Jack Saunders was finally caught by the police. After years of dodging them, I was finally caught, all because of that one woman Lily Cruz.

When she had appeared to me months ago, in my office I was shock and angry at the same time. I wanted to finish what I started when I found out she betrayed me and sleeping with my best friend was one of them. She should have died with him but she fled and up till now I didn't know why or where to.

However she appeared with a little girl claiming she was mine. I wasn't stupid enough to believe the things that were coming out of her mouth but if she wants to play, I'll play only this time it will be on my playing field, my rules, not hers.

After days of being with her I had a DNA test ran on her daughter, luckily she is not mine. But for now I could act the part until I know of her motive. She knew appearing before me could land her six feet under but she had a motive.

And going home back to Jordan I did feel guilty for lying to her, for spending days without her but I couldn't tell her. I didn't what her worrying about unnecessary things.

The thing I hate the most is when I had to sneak around in my own home like some damn thief because she would call me saying her daughter was asking for me.

Normally I would tell her to fuck off but if I wanted this to work I had to act like I care. The part that made it worse was that Jordan had caught me one night sneaking off.

Never in my life have I wanted to strangle a woman so bad. I just wanted to forget Lily Cruz was back in my life and all I want is to jump back into bed with her my Jordan.

The way she looked at me broke my heart though. I could tell she thought of something but I played like I didn't know a damn thing.

And when I had to go on that business trip for two days I was worried what Jordan would say. Lately she has been very clingy and needy and I don't know why. She was never like this before and I could see her insecurities were building and it is all my fault. I was doing this to her. But I promise her once this is over I'll make sure to give her all my time.

Right now I had to focus on Lily. She had a business proposal for me and I couldn't say no to that so I went on that trip hoping to land one of a big investors.

"Mr. Saunders it is so much better working with you instead of her." I was often told that on this business trip that her clients rather deal with me then her. Their boss. And so an idea had popped into my head. I needed her business without getting rid of her. If I can take her business away from her, her men, I can weaken her without her being killed. Oh sure I could have killed her, there were many times and opportunities but her daughter popped into my head. I may have killed but I would never take a mother away from their child.

From that day a new mission had form and bringing her and her child into my house at that time I didn't know it was a mistake but I needed to get closer to her. I needed her to trust me and to do that I had to play the part of a loving father to her daughter even if I have to act like a loving husband.

What made me scared was Jordan's look when she had witness Lily Cruz planting a kiss on my lips. I couldn't even comprehend what was happening until her lips met with mine. And seeing her daughter was in my arms I couldn't push her away fast enough so going up stairs I refrained from making eye contact with Jordan. Her expression would literally break me.

So, in order for me to gain control of her business. Jordan would understand once I explain to her.

But when I see she had twisted her ankles on that stair I wanted to run to her but my mind ran to Lily instead. My mind new I had to act the part and I kept on telling myself that. But it was tearing me up inside.