Chapter 6 Initiation part 2

A/N: "Welp I've got not much to say so here's a meme and enjoy the next chapter. Also fuck warlocks, Hunter is best class. Don't own the meme."
—————————————————————————
Last time

F/N: "Ozpin!"

Now
F/N's perspective

F/N: (Ok I'm falling through the air with a bunch of other people and have to land safely. Welp time to improvise.)

As I fell through the air I unsheathed Young Wolf's Howl and stabbed into a tree, then proceeded to spin down around the trunk until I had my boots on the ground(Like What Ren did but with your sword). I resheathed my sword as the tree collapsed behind me.

Star: "Way to go, your already destroying shit."

F/N: "What I think that's a new record."

Star: "Whatever let's go find the temple."

F/N: "Right."

With that we headed toward the temple. As I was walking I saw the other students making there way down. I noticed Jaune screaming before getting his hoody snagged by a spear, getting him stuck to a tree.

Star: "Should we help him?"

F/N: "Na whoever's spear that is probably going to help him."

Star: "If you say so."

With that we proceeded through the forest.

Timeskip

I've been waking for a while and I hear the sound of combat and Grimm roars off in the distant. Star flouted in front of me.

Star: "Are we going to help them?"

F/N:"Fine, let's go."

With that I take Last Word off my hip and head to the sounds of combat. When I get there I see Weiss and Ruby trying to fight a pack of Beowolf's and failing.

F/N: "Wow they can't work together can they."

Star: "How's about you show them what a hunter can do."

F/N: "You just read my mind. Also play that combat music."

Star: "Which one?"

F/N: "I think you know the one."

With that I sprinted toward them.

Ruby's prospective

Me and Weiss we're surrounded by Grimm.

Ruby: "Weiss?"

Weiss: "Shut up let me think."

Then we heard music coming from our right.

Ruby: "What is that?"

???: "Take this you bastards!"

Me and Weiss turn to see Hunter? He jumped off one of the Grimm's backs before summoning some kind of purple bow and shooting it into the center of the pack next to us.

Weiss: "What are you doing!"

Hunter: "Be quiet and let me do my job."

(To save time I'm calling you this till they figure out who you are)

After that these purple lines shoot out and surround the Grimm in a purple energy stopping them in there tracks.

Ruby: "Wow."