Chapter 12 Date night

A/N: "All right guys it's time to get that Bellabooty!"

Blake: "Really?"

A/N: "What it's not my fault, blame the internet."

Blake: "You still used it though."

A/N: "Ya whatever, on with the chapter!"
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

I made my way back to my dorm after saying bye to Yang.

Star: "So you got three hours until you go on your date. What are you going to do?"

F/N: "Well first I'm going to take a shower. Then I'm going to make sure the reservations are set, and then head out I think."

Star: "Well that's quite the list. I'm going to go work on something while you do that, so I'll see you later."

F/N: "Got it, bye Star."

She then dissipated into partials and I made it back to dorm.

When I closed the door and started taking off my armor. After getting my hood undone and hanging it with the rest of my gear, I headed to the shower.

After taking a long shower I get out and start to get ready for my date. I do up my hair and put on a F/C polo shirt and tan slacks.

F/N: "Ok all that's left is the reservation."

I pick up my scroll and call the restaurant.

???: "Hello?"

F/N: "Hey John it's F/N."

John: "Oh F/N I'm going to take a guess that you're calling about the reservation."

F/N: "Ya is it all set?"

John: "Yup it's all ready."

F/N: "Thanks man."

John: "It's no problem, especially after what you did for me and the others back in the day."

F/N: "Man I already told you, you've paid me back enough already."

John: "You saved my life man and that of my team, I'm still in your debt for that."

F/N: "*sigh* Alright after this is the last favor you owe me man and that's final."

John: "Hahaha what ever you say brother."

F/N: "Talk to you later John."

John: "Talk to you later."

I hang up and check the time. It's about 5:45 so I should start heading to Blake's dorm.

F/N: (Damn time flys.)

I put my scroll in my back pocket before reaching for Last Word but stopped.

F/N: (It'a date, I can leave her here for once. Plus if I need it I can always spawn it to me.)

I retract me hand and proceeded out of my dorm to Blake's.

Small Timeskip

I finally make my way to her dorm and knocked.

Ruby: "He's here!"

Yang: "Ruby stop yelling."

Yang then opens the door.

Yang: "You look good."

F/N: "Thanks, so is she ready?"

Yang: "Almost, Weiss is helping her finish up."

After she said that Blake came out in a black dress.