Our Introduction.

"CHRIS STOP!" I laughed loudly, as he tickled me on his couch.

"THEN LET ME HAVE THE LAST CHEETO!" He yelled, laughing as well, still tickling me.

"NOOO!" I yelled, trying to fight him off of me.

My name is Aubrey Abigail Auburns.

My parents thought it would be cute to give me a full name with 3 A's as the initial. Yeah. Adorable guys.

I'm 21 years old, and I currently am enrolled in Harvard University.

"YOU ATE THE REST OF THE DAMN BAG, AUBS!" He yelled.

Yeah, that fool that's tickling me. His name is Chris. Chris Brown. But I guess I should let him tell you that..

Chris

My name is Christopher Maurice Brown, I am 22 years old, and I don't go to college.. I like to graffiti things, and sing.

I didn't wanna go to college, I thought I'd peruse my dreams as an artist. My parents weren't the happiest campers, but they got over it.

Aubrey

Chris and I, yeah we're best friends. I love that fool. Nothing more, nothing less. We have a brother, sister type relationship, and plus. I can't catch feelings because he has a girlfriend!

Karreuche Tran. The fakest girl that has ever walked this planet. But let me not get into that.

Right now, Chris and I are wrestling because I took his last cheeto. As you can tell, Chris is a fat ass.

"Auburn mamii, please!" He begged. Yeahh, the whole mami thing. Don't take it any way, we just have cute nicknames for each other.

"Chris. It's one chip. You will not die." I said, rolling my eyes. He was still straddling me.

"But I will Aubs, I'm hungry." He pouted.

"Fine, I don't know how we'll do this. But you take half, and I'll take half." I said surrendering.

"That's what I wanna hear." He said getting off of me, and sitting next to me.

He just sat there with his mouth wide open. His head tilted back, and his eyes shut.

I shoved the whole cheeto in my mouth. And when Chris heard the crunch, he looked at me, and I dashed for the stairs.

"AUBREY ABIGAIL AUBURNS. I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!" He yelled running after me.

----------------------------------------------

What do jhu guys think? Keep going? ORRR NAWW.

Lemme know! Comment❗️

-follow my Breezy fan page :

Lifeisbreezyy

•Vote.

•Comment.

•Allat good stuff.

#TeamBreezyBeotchh