Chapter One.

Aubrey POV:

Chris and I have been friends since about the 5th grade, and it is about 8 to 9 years later, and we're still going strong.

We met in the funniest way, actually. 

*FLASHBACK.*

I was the new girl in the school, and it was the first full day of school, so we had lunch and all.

So, he had Oreos, and Oreos are my favorite cookies, I would kill for them.

"Gimme one." I demanded, as I sat across from him.

"A please, would be nice." he answered sarcastically, handing me one. 

"Thanks. The names Aubrey by the way." I said, taking a bite into the cookie.

"Chris." he said, smiling. 

*FLASHBACK END.* 

He's been my best friend ever since, obviously.

We went to the same high school, and I continued on to college, whereas he had no interest. He just wanted to focus on music and graffiti.

Anyway, after Chris and I finished playing and wrestling, we watched some movies on Netflix as we ate the pizza pies that we bought.  Drank soda, and more a junk.

"Damn, I'm tired as hell." Chris said, laying his head on my lap, as we continued to watch Spongebob the Movie. I began to play with his curly hair.

"Yeah.. It's 12:24 in the morning, I have school tomorrow. I should get to sleep." I said getting up to go change into my pajamas. 

He lifted his head,  sat on the bed and watched me. 

"Can I stay here tonight pwease?" He begged giving me puppy eyes.

"Of course." I said.

"I'll sleep on the couch so I'm not in your way. " he said grabbing one of my pillows heading downstairs.

"Boy, you know you can sleep with me. Stop playing."

"I know but maybe you didn't want me to sleep with you tonight."

"Whatever Chris." I chuckled

After I finished changing, I hopped in my bed, as Chris took off his shirt, and pants leaving him in his boxers.

"Do you have to sleep without a shirt on?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"That's how I sleep at home, bighead."

I examined his body and bit my lip slightly, I mean I'm not even gonna complain anymore cause Chris has a nice ass body.

His six pack is more than defined, and he has nice, toned arms.

He hopped in the bed, as he cuddled with me, wrapping me in his arms securely.

"Night Aubs." He said, yawning.

"Goodnight Chris." I said, closing my eyes as he kissed my forehead, and I kissed his  in return.

*TEN MINUTES LATER*

I still can't fall asleep. 

I really need to. I mean, I have school in less than 7 hours.

I opened my eyes, and Chris was lightly snoring, still holding me close to him.

I tried to turn around gently so he wouldn't wake up but obviously that didn't work.

"Hmm?" he asked, with his eyes still closed.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep." I said.

"You okay?" He asked, quietly, sounding as if he'd fall back to sleep any second.

"Yes Christopher." I said, as I finally turned around.

"Mkay.." He mumbled, pulling me close to him again, kissing my cheek, and putting his head in the crook of my neck as he fell back asleep.

He began to lightly snore again, and I fell asleep not long after.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was something light.

Nothinnn' major.

I just wanted to get somewhere with this story. Lmfaoo.

Plus you guys seem to like it soooo I wanna keep you guys happy !

Anyway. 

-Give me ideas.

-Leave comments.

-Vote.

-Message me for anything.

Anndd, Follow my Chris Brown fanpage

@Lifeisbreezyy

#TeamBreezyBeotchh !