Chapter Six.

I realized I screwed up with the pictures. So! Aubrey's outfit is in the last chapter. & Chris' is in this chapter. My baddd ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

//Aubrey POV:\\

I finished getting dressed early so I was fooling around with my hair, deciding what to do with it. After about 10 hopeless hairstyles, I slipped on the beanie that I thought looked the best with my outfit *In MM chapter 5*

I'm wearing a black crop top with black leather leggings, timberlands, and a plaid shirt tied around my waist. 

I walked past my mirror then did a double take. I look good.  I thought to myself.

And when I look good there's only one thing left to do. I ran to my bed and grabbed my phone and walked back to the mirror as I slid up the camera icon to take a quick picture.

I took about 24 pictures but I liked one the best, so I started playing around with some edits and chose the reflection one.

"I'll post yoouu later." I said flirtaciously to my phone.

Ding Dong! 

Well, Chris is here. 

I looked in the mirror one last time before rushing downstairs grabbing my phone and wallet.

When I got downstairs, I fixed my beanie one last time and opened the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Chris POV:\\ 

Damn.. I thought to myself when her front door swung open.

She looks so good. 

"Hey." I said, smiling, pulling her into a hug. "Sorry for being late." I added. "Karrueche wouldn't get the fuck out." I said, taking a step inside her house as she shut the door.

"Um. First of all, it's 7:48 and you said 8 the latest, so you're not that late. And as for Karrueche. She's your girlfriend.. What do you expect." She said hesitantely. 

There we go again! I can't read their fucking girl language and signs. 

"Whatever let's just get up out of here." I said, shrugging my shoulders and grabbing her hand.

"Waaait! I gotta turn off the light, I'll be back down in a minute." 

"Kay." I responded, walking over to the couch and plopping myself down.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out, and it was a text from my boy Brian.

Ink Tha Kidd 😈 :  👀 broo , what are the plans for tonight ?  - 7:52p.m.

Me: nothing witchu , 😂✋ I'm goin out with Big A . 👌  - 7:52p.m.

Ink Tha Kidd 😈: 😑 y'all need to just fuck and let me be the uncle already , damn my nigga , make a move . 😂  - 7:53p.m.

Me: Aye aye aye ! None of datt .  🙅  7:53p.m. 

* (A/N: I hope you've noticed that ^ is Kid Ink . "Ink Tha Kidd." His real name is Brian. #Don'tworryT-Rawwiscomingsoon) 

"I'm ready!" Aubrey yelled from the top of the staircase. 

"It doesn't take that long to turn off the light." I said, sliding my phone in my pocket,  as I walked towards her.