Two

So... I started writing another one shot that I have not finished yet, but today I saw an old Gaga photo that soon made me imagine a scene with Bradley and I wrote this chapter 😂😂😂
I hope you have fun like I did when I wrote.

Please, let me know what u think! I love very much all comments ❤️

Lady Gaga had released her album and despite some criticism of her style change, Joanne was a success

Lady Gaga had released her album and despite some criticism of her style change, Joanne was a success. She was immensely happy with the support of her fans in that important moment of her career where she undressed the characters invented by her and showed who she really was.

That day, Gaga was on another super busy day with several interviews for all the media promoting her new album. At the end of the afternoon she left the newsroom of a big magazine and when she got into her car she felt her cell phone vibrate. As she looked at the phone's screen, she saw the notification Bradley had sent a message and automatically her heart soared.

"Stefani, you're really genius! I just heard your new album and I loved it. It's amazing, congratulations!! I really could not choose someone else to be Ally! A hug from the new little monster 😄"

Gaga was smiling at the screen of her cell phone, since they met Bradley had the power to make her smile.

"Glad you liked it, Brad! It means a lot to me, thank you!! I'm very lucky to have a little monster so incredible. Miss you! xoxo!"

She turned her attention to what Bobby was talking about the next interview, but she could not concentrate much, her mind kept thinking of Bradley. Still, she nodded to what her manager was saying, disguising the fact that she was totally distracted.
Then her cell phone vibrates again and she picks up the iPhone in the same second.

"No need to thank, Stef! I miss you too! I'd call you to dinner if I had it in Los Angeles, but unfortunately I'm in NY."

Gaga smiled again and answered the message.

"I think today is your lucky day then because I also am in NY 😊 I have one last interview now on a radio and then I'm free, any ideas for dinner? "

Bradley on the other side responded excited:

"I can't believe it. What wonderful news!! I was thinking about going to dinner at a new restaurant that a friend of mine opened, for now it is still a quiet place in New York.I would be glad if you accompanied me, Stef!"

"Sounds like a great idea to me. When I leave the radio I'll warn you, okay? See you later, Bradley!" Stefani replied.

Five minutes later, Gaga and Bobby arrived in the radio building. She answered the interview questions, took some photos and participated in a live play on the radio show. About two and a half hours, she had finished and was about to leave the building. Gaga felt exhausted, but at the memory of her conversation with Bradley she smiled and felt your body cheer up. She picked up her cell phone and texted her friend.