Five - Secret Fantasies

Hello, everybody! Here I am again 🙋‍♀️🏼
It's been a looong time since I've written, sorry!!
Well, like the previous One Shots this is a crazy story and I have a warning to make before you start reading...

First of all, the content is VERY MATURE. So if you don't feel comfortable, I suggest you think before you start reading.
Second: if you have problems with bisexuality, it is better to wait for a next story 😂😂
I missed this so much!!!! I hope you like it 🤞🏼
Pleaseeeeee, Leave comments! This is the best part after I finish writing. Let me know what you think 😉😏

Gaga arrived in her room after the excited Saturday night with Jazz & Piano, and show of her friend Brian

Gaga arrived in her room after the excited Saturday night with Jazz & Piano, and show of her friend Brian. It was a wonderful night and now she just wanted to sleep. She took a quick shower before finally lying on her bed and feeling the comfort of her duvet. She closed her eyes relaxed and then heard a voice.

"Good night, Stefani! Good rest after the hectic night!"

"B? Are you awake? I thought you were asleep!" She turned around, her gaze trying to find his eyes in the middle of the room's low light.

"I couldn't sleep." He answered dry.

"Why? It's 3 o'clock in the morning, you have an early flight to New York before you go to Washington. B, you need to sleep!"

"I know. But I couldn't!"

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing!"

"B! Tell me!"

"Let's just say that the video Bobby sent me by mistake didn't help me sleep at all."

"What? What video?" She was totally awake now, her sleep was gone.

"You taking off another woman's clothes at Brian's show, remember?"

"Bradley, the woman was Angie, Brian's wife!"

"It doesn't matter!"

"How does it not matter? She's my friend and everything was a performance. Are we going to discuss this again?" She was upset now.

"No, we're not!"

"Bradley, we argued the other time I gave Brian that kiss and then you said it was okay, that you understood."

"Yeah, I know!"

"Then why are we fighting over this again?"

"We're not fighting."

She turned on the lamp on her side of the nightstand and sat down "What's the problem?".

"Nothing!"

"Bradley!"

"It's just... you... with another woman."

"And...??"