Six - Crazy man

Hi babies 🙋🏼‍♀️
I haven't update any stories here on Wattpad in a while, sorry about that. But here I'm again ☺️☺️☺️

This is the longest OneShot I've ever written, I really really hope you all enjoy it!!

I would love to know your opinions, so please, leave comments ❤️❤️❤️

Have a wonderful night you all!!!

DECEMBER 2019

"Is that too much?" Stefani asked her sister while looking in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous" Natali said approaching her sister. "I don't understand why you are so nervous today about what to wear"

"I'm not nervous. I just don't want to give the wrong message. Is that crazy? Was it a crazy idea to have dinner with a stranger??" Stefani turned and looked into Natali's eyes.

"No Stef, it wasn't a crazy idea. You're maybe a little brave, but it's for a beautiful cause. Who knew a dinner with you could be worth a million dollars? I'm still in shock, but happy. Mom was so happy!"

"Yes, her happiness is all to me." Stefani turned back to the mirror and analyzed her look.

 "Well, a stranger who paid seven digits to have dinner with me deserves his date to be very well dressed, I think this dress looks great for the occasion, it will be able to show my gratitude for the gesture he made donating to Born this way foun...

"Well, a stranger who paid seven digits to have dinner with me deserves his date to be very well dressed, I think this dress looks great for the occasion, it will be able to show my gratitude for the gesture he made donating to Born this way foundation,"  Gaga said.

"Yes, maybe the guy deserves the company of the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not talking just because he paid so much for it, but because he seemed like a good guy and the little I talked to him gave me a good impression. His words about how he would like a world with more kindness were so beautiful. And well... he's also very attractive, don't you think?" Natali poked Stefani's arm with her elbow and winked smiling at her sister.

"Seriously, Natali? Are you already trying to throw me at the boy? I don't even know if he's single and I'm not that desperate single."

"Interesting, you didn't deny he was attractive." Natali spoke with one hand on her chin and Stefani rolled her eyes. "I know you're not desperate, but I know you need to get laid... it's like months that you don't..."