Author's Note

SORRY, THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!

I can hear you all complaining now.(jk!)

I just wanted to tell you, that if you are reading this far, you really rock. You guys make my day, every single day, when I look at the story info and see the reads and votes getting higher and higher. I am really grateful for everyone reading this right now, for giving this story a chance. You are amazing, every moment of the day. I want to thank everyone who has even clicked the read button, because that means however overdone and overused of an idea this book was, you all still decided to give it a try. If you have voted, thanks so much. If you haven't, thank you too for just reading this, you all mean a lot to me.

Okay, okay, now I have tears in my eyes.

I'm just gonna say a couple more things.

Announcements:
~2016 Me here: I started a book and it only has thirteen parts so far, but I love it so much and the characters are my fav. It's called The Bad Boy's Bucket List. I feel like my writing has improved a bit since I wrote this and it's a little more unique than this book. It would mean so so much to me if you would view it, share it, vote, and comment on it. Thank you!!!!!!

~A very good friend of mine, StarburstJoy just started a book, that is original, creative, and great writing. She is a very talented person. Please check out her book, it's awesome.~

~(Hi, this is S writing again, looking back at this book. I still have not edited, I am sorry, but thank you for reading it. I am trying to write another book right now called The Bad Boy's Bucket List, so please it would mean so much to me if you could check it out. I am trying to update a lot and write better.)

Okay, that's it,

I will update soon, I promise!

~S.